340boy,

Luckily, most of Finn's writings have been collected in books. The NRA published two, HUNTING RIFLES AND CARTRIDGES (the volume with the 7mm-08 article, which I believe only appeared in paperback), and AAGAARD'S AFRICA. It's hard to find HUNTING RIFLES AND CARTRIDGES in decent condition (my own copy is held together with tape and glue) but the content is what matters.

Three other have been published since his death, including AAGAARD'S AFRICAN ADVENTURES, which includes all of the NRA book, along with several introductory essays by various other people, including his two sons, and various gun/hunting writers including Craig Boddington and Phil Shoemaker. It also includes what's essentially a second book of African stories by Finn's widow, Berit Aagaard Pace, also an excellent and well-published writer, which adds considerably to Finn's perspective. Personally, I would buy it rather than the first African book.

There have been two other collections published since, FINN AAGAARD, SELECTED WORKS, and GUNS AND HUNTING, with a foreword by another gun/hunting writer with a Norwegian name.

All can be purchased from various websites, such as Amazon.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck