Originally Posted by okok
ATLANTA WILL WIPE UP THE TURF WITH YOU CLOWNS...BOOK IT.

Modern day Jimmy the Geek.

Be sure and watch the Seahawks DESTROY the crappy Falcons!!!

Rawls will bull doze the 32nd ranked defense in the NFL...lol

Matty Ice??? you chitty me? Russell is the ice water Man. He is 34-3 in prime time games.....that $$$$ b!tches!!!

The fudge packers will beat Dullass and we will host the NFCCG at the Clink!!! BOOK IT!!!!

Just another CLOWN STOMPING...nothing new folks!!! The DYNASTY I called 6 years ago is on the money...you foo's can't cope with eating more crow..... grin You clowns should be use to it by now. wink

Baldwin and Graham are going to go off! The Falcon's are dome babies...nothing but a bunch of puzzies..like most of the Texan poachers. Deer baiting sportsman are poachers in this state. Pretty sad....really.
GO HAWKS!!!! CLOWN STOMP MATTY LICE INTO THE TURF.DYNASTY!!! THE BULLIES ARE BACK...KICKING ARSE AND TAKING NAMES....GREAT TO BE A HAWKS FAN!!! THIS TEAM IS THE 7TH YOUNGEST TEAM IN THE NFL...THIS DYNASTY WILL CONTINUE FOR MANY YEARS TO COME.

LOTS OF LONG FACES TOMORROW ON HERE...I JUST MIGHT HAVE A POST GAME CLOWN STOMPING REPORT TOMORROW...TALK TO YOU LADIES TOMORROW.....NO CRICKET,OK? GO HAWKS!!!

Look for Thomas Rawls to have about 130 yards rushing. Sounds like snow for the game, Russ loves playing in the snow coming from his Wisconsin days. This Dynasty is coming on strong near the end of the season. Hawks 27 fudge Packers 17. Book it!!!

GO HAWKS!! Just another step to the Super Bowl!!! Book it!!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D