I'm a pretty decent cook. Folks generally like my stuff, but I have one big shortcoming, and that's presentation.

Three of my signature dishes are:

1) Orange Slime: This is a mix of Velveeta, cream cheese, Cincinnati Chilli and Salsa, microwaved on High for a good long time and stirred until fully blended. It is a rippingly good dip, but it is a tan/brown mass with red inclusions that looks horrible. Once you get past that, it's awesome dip. A hillbilly girlfriend introduced it to me years ago

2) Barf: It's real name is Mujadara (SP?) and I learned to eat it in college. It was cheap and filled your belly and a plate of it would keep you running for a day. It's lentils, rice, onion and a bunch of Middle Eastern Spices.
It is served with fried onion garnish and a bottle of hot oil. However, my 3 sons took one look at this stuff in the crock pot and named it.

3) Green Slime: It's another college-era creation. It is a thick vegetable soup looks like it was eaten and lost. It is the most unappetizing look of the bunch, but I used to feed hordes with it back in the day,

If you're really into this sort of thing, the absolute masters of this are the Ethiopians. If you ever find an Ethiopian restaurant, go there and try everything on the menu. Everything is served as an unappetizing glops on a big tray and you eat it with something like Pita bread. The globs are incredibly good, they just look bad. Don't delay getting there. I've never seen an Ethiopian restaurant stay open for more than 6 months, and I suspect it is the presentation that does them in.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer