Ok. I have made some decisions on what I am going to keep and send on its way. My core battery will consist of:

22 LR
221 Fireball
260 Remington

The 22 LR is ubiquitous and would take care all of my small game situations.

I am going to sell the 22 Magnum and 22 Hornet. My 221 Fireball can be loaded down to replicate their performance and with the Lil'Gun powder I am right on the heels of the 223 Remington with 40 grain bullets. Plus it has a 1-12" twist which is perfect for the longer polymer tipped varmint bullets I like.

The remaining rifles of:

222 Remington
223 Remington
204 Ruger
22-250 Remington
243 Winchester
6mm Remington

are going to have a competition to see who stays. The 222 Remington with its 1-14" twist 24" barrel and the 223 Remington with it's 1-9" twist 20" barrel are going to have a shoot out. My wife was kind enough to buy my a chronograph for Christmas and I am going to put both rifles through their paces and compare the accuracy and velocity of both. The one I declare the winner will stay and the other will go.

The same thing will happen for the 204 Ruger and 22-250 Remington. The winner will become my long range groundhog rifle. Since I have never used the 204 Ruger in the field I will shoot some whistle pigs with it before I decide. I have plenty of experience with the 22-250 in that regard.

The 243 Winchester with it's 24" barrel and the 6mm Remington with it's 22" barrel will also compete for a spot. I will try a mix of varmint weight bullets and big game bullets. Like drover suggested they could replicate what the 22-250 can do. After all I started my varminting passion with a Ruger 77 tang safety in 243 Winchester.

So after it's sorted out I would have:

22 LR
221 Fireball
222 Remington or 223 Remington
204 Ruger or 22-250 Remington
243 Winchester or 6mm Remington
260 Remington

This would leave me with a battery of six possibly five depending on my 243/6mm competition with varmint bullets. Even if I couldn't make a cut on some, it wouldn't be the end of the world to have a total of 9. It would still be manageable compared to the dozens which I already sold.

I would also have room, if sometime in the future I want to add one of the '06 size cartridges or a 308 Winchester.

Thank you to everyone who posted and I wish you all much luck and happiness in the new year.