VG

I stand corrected, it was a 4 touchdown win for the Packers.

I also looked at the box score for that game. Who didn't play for the Hawks because of injury in that game?

I realize you have to win games to be in the playoffs. What I meant, and poorly worded it, is you can't compare scores of regular season games and prove anything during the playoffs. Case in point, you are correct in saying the Hawks beat the Falcons during the regular season. They also lost to the Saints whom the Falcons beat twice. The Hawks lost to and tied the Cardinals who the Falcons beat by 19 points. The Packers also lost to the Falcons in the closing seconds by a single point but beat the Hawks by 4 touchdowns.

In the end what does this all prove? Not much in my book, and that's why I give little credence to the Hawks beating both Atlanta and New England during the regular season. If it makes you feel good, that's fine, but to me it really doesn't prove anything as I doubt they could beat either Atlanta or New England at this time of the year.

Larry
"Speed is fine but accuracy is final" - Bill Jordan
"We do not exaggerate when we state positively that the remodelled Springfield is the best and most suitable "all 'round" rifle".......Seymour Griffin, GRIFFIN & HOWE, Inc. wink