I finally had a couple hours to fiddle with the .22 WMR AR. I swapped out the mil-spec trigger for the 3# Velocity. I was feeling ambitious, so I threw a scope on it, bore sighted it and said what the heck I may as well shoot it. I grabbed some maxi mag 40gr ammo, loaded a mag with 14 rounds, grabbed my ears and eyes and headed out to a piece of my property about a half a mile from my house. Fired off 3, waiting a couple minutes, and did that two more times. Was shooting at an old cattle feeder. Walked over to see if I hit it at all, (of course I'll sight it in later off a bench) and yeah, there were some holes in it. Good enough for just fooling around off hand and standing. Finished off the mag in a couple more spurts. Every round fed, fired and ejected perfectly. I was kind of disappointed when I realized the mag was empty and I did not grab the box of ammo on the way out the door.

Bottom line-these gun are the real deal. They work as promised. I have no doubts about the rifle at all. Obviously,you have done your homework; the gun the mags, everything-was perfect, as was, the packaging and the communication. Really thinking I need that .17 HMR in 16" with 2 extra mags (4 total).