Axis prices can vary. I will try to compare whitetail trophies with axis. A 30" or better is considered a trophy. I would compare a 30" axis to a 130-140 class whitetail. A 35" would be a B&C. 98% of axis have 6 points. Any more are considered atypical and very rare. This is not to say that a 28" is not a decent trophy. Ask what your outfitter/guide considers a trophy and the price. Prices for a, pretty much guaranteed 30+ trophy, start around $2500. A place where you might get a 30+, but probably won't, expect 28 or so, expect to pay $1800-$2000. Remember these are trophy prices only. I will say this; a 28" axis makes a pretty decent trophy. Under that not so much. Most guides are honest and hard working and will try their best to put you on what you want. I might suggest that you spend the first half day just looking, if you hunt high fenced. That said, if the guide says "shoot it, it's a whopper!" Shoot it.
Prices also vary on lodging from you stay in hotel and the guide picks you up, to converted farm houses, to luxury lodging and meals with a pool and WiFi. Guide fees probably $250-$300 per day, for both of you. Sometimes these are included in lodging or trophy fees. Captdavid

"It's not how hard you hit 'em, it's where you hit 'em." The 30-06 will, with the right bullet, successfully take any game animal in North America up to 300yds.

If you are a hunter, and farther than that, get closer!