What's up guys. My first deer season with my new rifle just wrapped up. It's a Kimber Adirondack 308 that I have done all the bedding and pre flight stuff to. It shoots great. My scope is a Leupold 6x42 heavy duplex. I killed a good buck with it at 178 yards. But, I also lost a chance at a bigger buck with it because I couldn't see it through my scope 28 min after sunset at 145 yards. I could see it through my 8x42 Mojaves just fine. Needless to say I'm putting this scope on my sons 300 blackout. I'll admit that my eyes are not great and I'm having lasic surgery this year. Ok so to the topic. I want to put the best scope I can put on it without compromising features. Our property is heavily managed and we have to be able to make sure it is 8 points and 15" wide before we shoot or else be in hot water. Something else I have thought about doing is 2 scopes for 1 rifle. Like a Leupold 3.5-10x40 VX3i with heavy duplex and cds for everything until sunset. Then I would have a Schmidt and Bender 8x56 with #4 reticle. I would have rings that I could take off and return to zero. I don't mind carrying a torque wrench to the stand with me and swap them out as needed. If I was going with one scope I have it narrowed down to a Swarovski Z5 3.5-18x44 #4 reticle, Swarovski Z6 1.7-10x42 #4 reticle, or the Schmidt Summit. I bought this rifle to be a one gun kind of guy. Now I just need a scope to go with it. I really don't want to put a 30 mm tube scope on it but if I have to oh well. So my requirements are 1. Be able to judge a whitetail buck at 30min after sunset. 2. Keep the weight under 6lbs all up. 3. Be able to dial for shots up to 400 yards. 4. Fit in Talley lightweight lows. (Unless I go with 2 scopes). 5. Have a bold reticle like the heavy duplex or #4. I don't scan through my scope but if I see a big buck I'm judging him through my scope bc they don't stick around long. Im sorry if this is jumbled up but I'm not a great writer. Which scope would you recommend even if it's not on my list and cost is no object. Can Schmidt and Bender add a turret and bold reticle to the Summit? I have a headache after all this and I appreciate any and all feedback anyone can give me.