I was very lucky in my teens. My father did not hunt or shoot. He loved to fish. But, I had two old (to me) guys that were friends with my dad that taught me at an early age about buying guns. First they said, do your research. Second, your too young to buy used. Third,save up and buy quality. The most important thing was to not let your young emotions drive your purchase. A lot of emotions are only temporary. Think about the future of your needs. We are old and can help you with that. I have never sold any of my guns. I have a lot of them.

Now I have sold two "paid assignment guns". About 15 years ago my sons and their friends got into guns. Like most of your young shooters, they bought guns that after the appeal wore off, they sold them. Or they got short of money. If they were quality guns with probable collection value, or I knew better, I would buy them from the kids. I think I have six from the kids. Two I have sold back to them for the same price they sold them to me. Trying to help them along the learning curve of guns.

How many times have you heard "I wish I had not got rid of that gun".

Just trying to help.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.