Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by victoro
"The facts support that George put himself in a situation that led to an attack"

What facts are those? If you had watched the trail you'd know some of the actual facts which are:

1) TM was a trespasser in a gated community and his Dad didn't live there, he climbed a fence to get in.
2) GZ wasn't on neighborhood watch the night he shot TM. He was coming home from the grocery store and saw TM walking through the front yard of a home that had been burglarized a couple of weeks earlier looking into the windows.
3) GZ pulled over the curb and called 911 to report a suspicious person.
4) When TM realized GZ was watching him he took off running into the darkness telling his girlfriend on his cell phone that "some crazy ass cracka is following me".
5) GM told the 911 operator that TM ran off and he was going go see if he could figure out where he went so he could tell the cops when they arrived. Even though he was armed he had no intention of confronting TM. The dispatcher told him "We don't need you to do that" and testified that they are trained to say that for liability reasons.
6) TM found a dark hiding place only 100yds from the townhouse where his Father's girlfriend lived (they were out partying) and waited in the dark for 10 minutes to confront GM. When he saw GZ he came out of his hiding place and sucker punched him knocking him down. He then got on top of GM and tried to beat him to death.
7) TM was a violent thug, a burglar, a drug dealer/user, and a gun dealer. The sorry judge blocked all the defense's evidence that proved all these things because she did not want an acquittal in her courtroom. TM would have ended up dead or in prison sooner or later anyway. TM's Dad was a gang member in St. Louis in his younger days. He was a Crip or Blood, I don't remember which.

It's not against the law to follow a suspicious person until the cops arrive and I've done the same thing in my own neighborhood. Just because I want to protect my neighbors doesn't make me a "cop wannabe".

Who the f*ck is GM?

It's a f*cking typo smart**. Should be GZ (George Zimmerman) like in the rest of my comment.