If you want just liability on your car or truck in a lot of states, and want to pay "not much, or as little as possible"....

instead of no collision, check out the rates on full coverage but with a $1000 deductible....

on old cars, both in MN and here in Oregon, with several different companies we've had along the last 20 something years.... the rates for no collision vs full coverage with a 1000 dollar deductible, the later was about 40% cheaper...

The reason its so cheap, is no one ever takes it... so they don't pay out a lot of accidents with that kind of coverage...

and since rates are based on how much they pay out, on coverage in each category, that is why the latter one is cheaper....

I've had many new agents tell me that can't be right... but checking with their home office they found out I was right...

I've learned to ask a lot of questions in the business end of life... you'd be surprised what you find...

I learned this after an actuary actually explained to me how they set rates... a lot of it doesn't make sense to the average guy on the street....but when you understand its based on how much they pay out on each type of situation.. it makes perfect sense...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez