I posted this a week ago in another thread:

I was in Payson, Arizona this past Monday after leaving the Tonto Basin get-together, and dropped in at Rim Country Guns, 513 S. Beeline Hwy, Payson, AZ 85541 (phone: 928-474-8000).

In the enclosed revolving case where they display their better pre-64 M-70s for sale I spotted a M-70 FWT XTR (pushfeed) in 7x57, in excellent condition. It is identical to the one I own, except a bit nicer.

I honestly didn't ask to see it, for fear that I would buy it. I don't need it and it isn't in the budget right now. Only later did I think to report the find on the 'fire in case one of you fellows is interested. The asking price on the tag was $899, which I believe is negotiable. It is not a consignment. I apologize that now I can't remember if it was scoped or not. I was involved in a conversation at the time and moved on to other things I was interested in.

Also, they had some H-4350 on the shelf, that I haven't seen in a long time. I took their only one-pound jug, but they still have an 8-lb jug on the top shelf priced at $229, if somebody wants it bad enough.

I hope that 7x57 XTR goes to a good home.

Nifty-250

"If you don't know where you're going, you may wind up somewhere else".
Yogi Berra