Originally Posted by wyoming260
Originally Posted by rnovi
I'm going back to the issue of the boots not fitting anymore. Assuming your foot didn't change...maybe the footbed in the boot broke down and doesn't fit your arch right anymore?

I have one set of boots that doesn't work without a set of SOLE insoles. Take the insoles out and use the OEM insole and my toes slam into the front no matter how tight I lace them. Put the SOLE in and the boots fit perfectly.

Just a thought. At this point, I pretty much only have boots that have either SOLE or SuperFeet in them. Damn these tall arches of mine...

Good luck!

I have a pair of Asolo's that ,when bought, fit perfectly. After a year or so of getting wet and dry and heavy use they got tighter and tighter. I changed insoles and such. I think the outer leather shell shrunk and now the do not fit at all. Makes no sense , but that is my experience.

I just put a pair of daily wear Keen's in the junk bin as they did the same thing, kind of. They fit great for almost a year then the past few months they've KILLED my feet at the end of the day. My feet were so tight in the shoes is was terrible. I just got a pair of Merrell's a half size bigger and I'm in good shape again.

A couple months ago I got a pair of Lowa Tibets. They seemed great for probably 10 miles but now I have an issue with the width. They could be up on the auction block soon.