I've got the Model 67 Winchester single shot .22 that my dad picked up used circa 1938 or so. The accuracy off a good rest, even with my aging eyes and those iron sights still amazes me sometimes. Some of those old rimfires are true examples of great craftsmanship even though they were never even close to being anything "high end". The darn things also seem to last forever with no loss of accuracy. My mod. 67, since the latter 1930's has had the sear spring? (leaf spring beneath the bolt assembly) only replaced twice, (they're still available) and the sear itself has enough wear on it that the gun now has a 1 lb. 13 oz. trigger pull on a Lyman digital gauge, (already have a spare sear also). The bore,though, has no visible wear whatsoever (typical with old .22's). This summer I plan to shoot it and my CZ 455 laminated thumbhole fluted varmint in 22LR side by side at 25 yds. (cause the 455 has a 2-7x Vortex and the 67 just the irons) just for grins. That should be interesting; my oldest and newest .22's side by side.