Originally Posted by Chipolopolo

I have something over 30 trips and can only call one a bust. It was my last years trip to Tanzania, it was awful.
I figure I had one bad one coming, just the numbers. I could have lit the outfit up over on AR but figured what for.
Would it make me feel better? Nope.

If I see the same discounted hunt offered again, I will warn others. But if it isn't offered I see no point in this type
of computerized, character assassination...

Since you would still consider justifiably warning people in the future over the same thing then
why do you call it character assassination?
C.A. primarily involves applying misleading half-truths,exaggeration,or manipulation of facts to
present an untrue picture of the target person.

The party you deemed responsible either deserves exposure or it doesn't.

Originally Posted by Mike70560

I performed a search for each of the guys you listed that would return results for Omay, Martin, or Pieters. This is what I found...
...Not all the guys you listed seem to have had problems. If I missed something I apologize...

AR?...lol..AR can be a strange peverted place where some will defend undeniably crooked and dishonest gunsmiths
with moderators removing threads that honestly attempt to expose poor business practice gunsmith friends of theirs...
Its also a place where some will say nothing about a life threatening firearms unskilled celebrity hunter who shoots
his PH, or even go on the attack toward the PH and his family all while consoling the fool that shot him!
What im saying is, from the delusional irrational downright as*hole behavior you can encounter on AR ,even if they have
experienced a problem with MP, they might just well just decide to keep quiet about it, just like Chipolopolo is choosing
to be silent on a past bad experience.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.