Originally Posted by Zengela
NIB is at least $2000. Ruger made some special upgraded m77s. They had a full 1/4 rib, upgraded sights,nice Circassian walnut. Made in 270,30-06,375H&H,416Rigby and I believe 458Lott. In Zimbabwe I had a chance to shoot a pros in 416 Rugby. Very nice gun,better made than the Winchester M70 pre64 Super Express or Safari Express(which I love) problem for me is I'm a lefty and I just don't like a Ruger bolt for dangerous game. But, that is my opinion. Wish I had the money. I would buy it as a investment or as a gift to take to Africa. Pros go nuts over something like that. Your rifle will surely sell.

Also listed in 404 Jeffery, though don't know if any ever made it off the line in that chambering. They were listed at retail for $1300 to maybe $1500 back in the 90s. Buddy guided bears with one that fired the Rigby round. I paid around $1500-1600 for mine a few years ago, a 375 in like new condition but lacking box and papers. Nice rifles that weren't much appreciated by people when they were made, nor have they appreciated in value as much as many ordinary rifles have.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.