Originally Posted by Crow hunter
If this is the one you mean I have one and the ATI .223 magazine has an opening of 2.340" by my calipers

Thanks, that is the one. I sent them an email last week w/o an answer, so I called yesterday. Gal grabbed some calipers & came up w/ roughly the same measurement. Then Kiff answered my email this AM with a 2 1/4" OAL. Ha ha, is he a machinist or a carpenter?

Originally Posted by Boxer
[/quote]Stay wellllllllllll away from the proprietary mag attempts. If it isn't an AICS footprint magwell...Run Forrest....Runnnnnnnnnnn.

Avoid AICS poly 223 mags,bask in the MDT version of same and the AccurateMag steel 5rd 223 mags are simply fhuqking sensational. No thang to get past 2.500" COAL there,across the board.

Rather than fhuqk around with proprietary bullschit and if twist/throat/projectile selection were in sync,I'd go a 700 DBM for AR mags. ASC's are very roomy,compared to most and will happily digest COAL's over .300".

Fhuqk that ATI JipJap schit.

Hint.

Comin' through loud and clear, but.....

This for one of my 22-204's loaded to 2.580", which narrows the field somewhat.

I've done several that all feed like schitt through a goose. This prick, I even resorted to pulling the guts out of two of them to try in this gun to no avail. I was likin' the drop-in price tag for the PT&G.

AccurateMag looks like the place to be.....