Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
AcesNeights: I am in agreement 100% with your post!
"There's no working with democrats. The democrats want the destruction of America so unless that's what republicans are willing to work with and towards there will be no compromise. Go nuclear and use every tool possible to relegate the democrats to insignificant oblivion. I truly hate liberals and don't care one iota for their feelings. F'ck them and their hatred of freedom".
As an interesting aside I saw the blithering idiot lindsey graham on TV this morning BRAGGING how he had voted for ALL of barack hussein obamas Supreme Court and Appeals Court nominees (including sotomayor and kagan) and he felt the demonrats should return his gentlemanly gesture!
I mean I actually burst out laughing at the stupidity, ignorance and pathetic naivete this intellectual idiot constantly displays!
senator graham actually thinks that the demonrats "will play fair" this dippschidt has NO idea that the demonrats are a disciplined and relentless enemy of capitalism and America!
I actually do not expect the dimwit dumschidt graham to learn ANYTHING from this latest example of demonrat tactics.
lindsey graham and john mcCain should both be replaced ASAP.
There seems to be no end of rinos willing to stab the Republican electorate in the back at EVERY possible chance they get?
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You need a hobby