If any FFL dealer charges over $35, they are just screwing over the customer, and their way at getting back for not being able to match a price or product found by the buyer.

The real bastards try to charge state sales tax of the value of the gun. I know a few local shops that say that. And, I guarantee they will never see my footprint on their carpet. Unless, maybe it's a day when I was out in the mud, cleaning up the winter's supply of 2 dog's droppings.

Some gun shops charge $100 for transfers, or more for pistols (even though there is no more work involved.)

$25 is far, and about maximum it should be. Shouldn't be too hard to find one for $15-$20.

Have a FFL dealer send you proof that the gun has to be shipped from another FFL. Don't wait too long at your computer for the email, you won't see it. It's usually dealers on the left coast and the east states that get stupid. If they say that, I tell the buyer it is an additional $45 out of their pocket. I can usually get the outgoing for $20 as well, but the dealer always charges extra for shipping than what a UPS account price would get.