Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by Trystan
Next week.......stay tuned!

Trystan

We are still tuned, and I am ready to learn.

Lots to learn from the OP. Just the other day he was lecturing Bigfin on long range hunting:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...The_Game_of_Inches_...bigge#Post11919724

Damn! I'm missing out on the fun, the knowledge, and the inability to discern between 'next week' and next month!

Not to mention I just bought a Tikka, but have only shot out to 400 yards, can't wait to learn to shoot at 500!!!

Ingwe,

You probably did shoot to 500 and maybe beyond when you missed the target at 400 yds. I like to hang my 400 yd targets 10 ft high that way if I miss I'm shooting out past 2000 yds 😀

Just kidding!☺ How is your new 223 8 twist working out for you. The one I've got is my favorite rifle and that little sumbitch flat shoots. In fact it shoots so well I can't even say it on 24 hour campfire without someone schittin there pants😎

The rifle likes 25.6 grains of Benchmark with a 55 ttsx. Just for the record I'm not trying to school you in anyway. I know when I'm talking to the poobah and when I'm not.

Trystan

Last edited by Trystan; 04/12/17.

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field