What's the real story behind why O is gone. Whatever it is is bad for us.

Yeah, I know, kick OReilly to the curb. He's a blowhard, because he cuts off the guest when the BS meter goes off.

He was propositioning women. Big deal. Bill Clinton was assaulting and raping them. Letterman was screwing employees in the studio. Why didnt they have to go.

Was it because the Murdock boys are libs and want to fix Fox? There is that component at work in this.

Also, a chick who shacked up with Weiner is whacking Bill. The NYPost is the shill that got this ball rolling.

I agreed with about 80% of his product and usually his take and stance, if not his manner.

He was the dog on TV the left could not compete with. He was the dog they needed to kill-first.

They got his scalp in their belt. I doubt they will stop with him.

Today Media Matters, Soros and Southern Liberty Law are celebrating their destruction of the Fox News big dog probably by having a few people using Facebook and Twitter bots to hit advertisers with tens of thousands of threats. 

Who is next? Hannity, Rush, Fox News itself? 

And each time conservatives will say, good riddance to the blow hard-until we have no conservative blowhards. 

As explained by Rush, what happened to Bill Clinton for assaults and rapes. Nothing. It cost him nothing. 

It only happens to conservatives-mainly because we let it. 

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin