Originally Posted by Wyogal
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by hanco
He shouldn't have been doing that crap. Pretty simple. If you don't do stupid things, bad consequences don't happen to you. Just my opinion!

True. Politically, I usually agreed with O'Reilly, and wish he could have kept his mind on that subject, and quit thinking with his "other head". But, he couldn't leave it alone, and he paid the price. Yes, Clinton and Weiner and a whole host of Democrats were guilty of the same thing, but I don't think that we should stoop that low and grant one of "ours" the same right.

Good post, agree.
We stoop to their level, then we lose our identity and credibility as well.

Well, thank God you upstanding nervous nellies didnt take the same stance and jump on the Dump Trump Train when 10-12 whores tried to cut him off at the knees.

But, I understand, we dont need to hold judgement until the verdict is in because without O we dont lose the 2A whereas with out Trump we would.

So now Lisa Bloom is calling for an investigation of the entire Fox organization.

Rather strange a OReilly accuser was a guest on his show like 5 times even after he had been "molesting" her. She wasnt upset about it until much later.

As Michael Savage says, we are being whacked by legal terrorists.

Good Evening America How Are You....

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin