Originally Posted by Blackheart
And yet the man has never produced anything in his life but hot air. Same as that worthless, broke neck, lip flapper Krauthammer.

Except for donating tens of millions to charity, and the majority of his charities are geared towards veterans and wounded soldiers. How many $15,000 track chairs have you purchased for Wounded Warriors? I'll give you some time to count them up and get back to me.

Regardless if someone likes his personality or not, and he certainly has some personality flaws, the man has done a lot of good with his money and held a lot of politicians accountable over the years.

Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
His books about himself are garbage and his "history" books are an even bigger joke.

Yeah that's why his recent history books alone have earned him 25 million, and his share of those proceeds which is 25 million, goes to charity. If you have knowledge that his are garbage then you should write the better one that is twice as good. 50 million would go a long ways.

I'm not defending his flaws and downfalls, but I'm gonna give credit where credit is due.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.