Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
Originally Posted by ShadeTree

Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
His books about himself are garbage and his "history" books are an even bigger joke.

Yeah that's why his recent history books alone have earned him 25 million, and his share of those proceeds which is 25 million, goes to charity. If you have knowledge that his are garbage then you should write the better one that is twice as good. 50 million would go a long ways.

I'm not defending his flaws and downfalls, but I'm gonna give credit where credit is due.

I read a lot of history and prefer my history books be written by actual historians who do real research and not cable TV blowhards. The inaccuracies and misstatements in O'Reilly's books are well documented, that's why the Reagan Library refuses to sell "Killing Reagan" and Ford's Theater refuses to sell "Killing Lincoln". Rappers earn a lot of money for what they do too, that doesn't mean their product is of any real value.

While I don't claim to know any rappers personally, unlike O'Reilly they strike me as being all about themselves. Anybody that donates the proceeds of numerous #1 bestsellers to charity with a large portion of that charity going to veterans and wounded warriors gets a level of respect from me..

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.