Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by 1minute
Don't agree with the tactics and all that's going on in Washington, but a president is not a dictator or king.

Had HRC won the last election, your statement would likely not be accurate. Thank goodness she failed.

Viva Trump!

So,...the enthusiasm for Trump is down to "at least he isn't Hillary".

I was hoping for a bit more than the lesser of two evils out of Trump. Everybody running for the GOP nomination was the lesser of two evils as compared to Hillary.

Are you still snivelling? Go out and chase a car or cat or something. Geez!

Do you have an opinion on the subject matter of this thread or are you just going to continue to do your junior high azzhole routine?

I will wait to comment after you report back with your results from the nail in the board therapy. My junior high routine is to help you understand stuff.

Besides that, if you were half as smart as you think you are, you would have already discern
(dis·cern dəˈsərn/
verb
perceive or recognize (something).
"I can discern no difference between the two policies"
distinguish (someone or something) with difficulty by sight or with the other senses.
"she could faintly discern the shape of a skull"
synonyms: perceive, make out, pick out, detect, recognize, notice, observe, see, spot;
) by my first post, that I don't agree with you and furthermore, if you read some of the other posts, you would also see you are in the minority and that isn't just philosophically speaking.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.