Ha, I never heard that one before Watch4bear. Heck that dang wall is working already and they haven't even built it yet. Spec houses are booming again like the 80s and 90s and I haven't even seen one Mexican with a trowel yet this year. A little faith in the future was all the economy needed I guess. Even if the "wall" turns out to be a guarded fence with no rewards on this side, and laws we already have enforced, I'll take it. But if we build an awesome wall, we could use it for a damn tourist attraction like they did in China. It could be YUGE! Like all those 100 foot walls around prisons 😉 What do we give Mexico every year in subsidies? I think I heard over 400 million IIRC, so yeah we could build a wall and send 'em a bill, then just hold it out of their subsidies till it's paid for -- that would sorta be like they paid for it. I'd even help build it if they go block, if it wasn't so hot down there -- maybe blizzard season here, and I'll show up there with my sombrero and a trowel just to piss Pat off some more.

[Linked Image]