I too have a close friend that has a son who was really close with one of those boys in the wreck....a lot of folks up here hit hard by it.

This is what Brady had to say about his friend...
Jim Pratt. A friend who will never be forgotten. I met Jim almost two years ago when he moved down to Georgia and enrolled in the ROTC program. A little goofy when appropriate, but he always represented a leader. He tended to stay quiet and observe rather than taking part in a situation. I learned this sort of patience from Jim, not to mention the many valuable observations he graciously shared with me. Jim wanted to be a Marine. His heart was dedicated to serving our nation. I know he would have excelled if given the chance. An instance like this shows how dear and precious life is, and how easily it can be taken away. Semper Fi Jim. You will be missed.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."