Originally Posted by Kellywk
Originally Posted by StarGazer
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by StarGazer
There is no treason here. What Trump and his band of retards will be prosecuted for is criminal conspiracy under 18 U.S.C. Section 371.

It's clear as day. If you knew the backgrounds of the prosecutors that Mueller has hired so far this is the obvious conclusion.

But it's a witch hunt after all, amirite?

What "CRIMINAL STATUTE" did they break??? You friggin retarded snowflakes really don't realize how ignorant you come off as....do you?

ETA....In order to be indicted for a criminal conspiracy, they have to have violated a criminal statute right? NO LAWS WERE BROKEN....jackass.

Listen up, douche nozzle. This is the last free legal advice I'm going to give you. I know you have Down's Syndrome but I am guessing you can read. Title 18 of the United States Code, Section 371. That is the statute that they will be prosecuted under. And if you have Autism as opposed to Down's Syndrome then I apologize for stating that you have Down's Syndrome. Either way you have been dealt a bad hand in life.

Now go get your shine box.

What federal agency do you think they defrauded?

It's easier to post a link rather than draft a response. Start with this:

https://sidebarsblog.com/collusion-...urce=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

You might also wish to know that the number of prosecutors hired by Special Counsel Mueller is now up to 25. Every one of those prosecutors quite their jobs to take on this job. Hint: Nobody does that unless they know they have a case to make.

Thanks.