Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
Larry loved baiting people. Larry either wanted to get his nick suspended, or was baited into doing it. I kind of hope it was the latter, as the irony would be wonderful. I bet Larry would laugh at it too.

But any way you cut it, Larry isn't here because Larry doesn't want to be here. He could have backed off on pushing peoples buttons, or he could re-register a new nick and be back here in a heartbeat. Even blocking IP's won't work, as there are plenty of free email accounts and proxy servers out there.

I did send Rick a PM, asking Rick to talk to Larry about his race-baiting. I never mentioneded a ban. I also mentioned that I believed that Larry was under the impression that he was just "messing around". I let Larry know the race-baiting wasn't appreciated publicly a full day before I sent my message to Rick. By that time Larry had gone full tilt.

My wife is a "chink". My son is "half-chink". A lot of my good friends and co-workers are "chinks". Saying "chinks aint people" and continuing to mock all Asians doesn't fly with me. It's not about Political Correctness, it's about decency. For the same reason, I won't call a man's wife a whore, even if she was a lead earner at the Bunny Ranch.

My take on it is that Larry wanted to play the lead role in his version of Vanishing Point. Who here was really surprised that the remake used the same ending as the original?

Regards,
Scott

Can't blame a guy who settled for a chink to be pissed about it, let alone having to read about it on the 'net...

At least you fessed up to crying about your situation to Rick, kudos to addmitting to being a pussy.