I had a CT scan today of my kidneys and bladder. They told me I have several large stones in one kidney and smaller ones in the other kidney. In addition, I have a tumor or cyst on one of my kidneys that has been under observation for the last 5 years. My Urologist left town on vacation today before the scan results came back. He will be back in a few days. Currently, I do not have any pain in my kidneys, just passing a lot of blood and some burning when I go. I am on some heavy duty antibiotics for what they say is a recurring bladder infection.

I read all the posts here and am really hoping I don’t get the pain being described. I really want them to remove the tumor or cyst but the doctors say the benefits of removing this tumor or cyst do not out weigh the risk I may not survive the surgery due to my cardiac issues. I have a pace maker / defibrillator implant and it has jump started me once. That was painful in itself.

Bottom line is my health is a mess. Not looking for sympathy. Just trying to ready myself for this next chapter in the journey of life.

Thank you everyone for sharing your information.

The toughest thing about doing nothing is knowing when you are finished?