Originally Posted by renegade50
What are some scopes you wished leupold made? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ones that track like advertised, ones that don't require shims as a band aid solution, ones that wont drift 1.5 inches high and 1 inch left after you "zeroed" it, ones that will pair 2 shots after you optically center out the scope, Ones that don't move diagonally 15" to the 4 O clock off target when you give em 2 1/4" clicks right at 100 yds. Ones that can shoot a square and not a grossly out of spec trapiziod descending to the lower right.

Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by sbhooper
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Preferably they would make one that functions properly tracks and holds zero. All the schit they try to pass off now is absolutely horrid at all of the above.

Absolutely agree. If they are going to put out junk, then the price should reflect it, but they are priced as if they are totally reliable.

But their warranty is soooooooo great, they sent me a brand new vx3i 3.5-10x40 for the original abortion one I had to send back to them(see previous post) sold that brand new in the plastic abortion for $275 the next day. Never buy leupold again. Don't trust em one bit.....

I tried to stay out of this one. But couldn't resist saying I'm in this guys camp!!!!!!! WTF Could loopy have that many fanboys having wet dreams about wanting a bunch of scammers, make something someone else already makes the right way????? Unfreakin believable!!!!

Take care, Willie

Last edited by wdenike; 12/06/17.

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.