Originally Posted by Adkstalker
Originally Posted by lhonda
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Geeze, Now why'd the hell you feel the need to blow on the embers like that, I thought Bart made it clear it was time to move on, and it kind of looked like all had done so...enough already.

Why? WHY? Is that a serious question? Because I'm not done with him, that's why. After a month of trying to bash me out of here, dealing with every shot Bart and every single Johnny-Come-Lately supporter has taken at me, when some folks start speaking up maybe in my corner, he says 'let's move on'? and I should drop it? Are you kidding me? I don't want to deal with this [bleep] from him anymore, and want to have him agree to ignore me. I'm not asking him to be a freaking martyr; just to agree to leave me alone. In turn, I'll do the same. Is that asking too much?

I don't think so.

lhonda

After reading this thread,the "stick" thread and my own experience with you in a thread started by Wildswalker dealing with New York state issues, I've come to the conclusion you might just enjoy, and intentionally initiate the conflict. I understand your position with the racial insults, but as I said to you a while back, you are somewhat condescending and arrogant. Not to mention, in my opinion, push the buttons that start alot of this crap. You have to see it, right? I'm not replying in this thread to take a shot at you, we exchanged PM's and "olive" branches, and all is well. What I cant figure out is why almost every negative thread here involves you at the center of the controversy. You have a wealth of hunting experience, I for one, enjoy the read, especially the NH moose hunt. It appears to me that Bart had moved on, why cant you do the same?

adkstalker

"because i'm not done with him, that's why"

You have the respect of many here, I would imagine you might start losing it at this point. Good luck

adkstalker

Kiss your girlfriend where it smells.......take her to Jersey!