Home
Things don't quite seem the same around here.Seems,well uh...just different.Anyone else feel this way?
I just haven't heard from DJMBOW or Steelhead--Who else is MIA?
Yes, It is much different.
It's free for people to contribute, and far more folks are doing so. There's more people contributing also.
There is an air of happiness now days.
I like it very much.
Details upon request!!!

Don
fewer things to laugh at..............TLEE and Les need to bring out some good ones here pretty quick to make up for it..........other than that havent really noticed much of a change
Speaking of pot stirring what happened to Cohiba?
Originally Posted by Powerguy
Speaking of pot stirring what happened to Cohiba?

My guess he left with Big Stick, seeing as there was no one left to kick him. He seemed to enjoy it.

BMT
Traffic is screaming.

Rick
Originally Posted by RickBin
Traffic is screaming.

Rick

thats good to hear Rick...........
Check out the # of viewers in the custom rifle forum. It has taken a hit as of late. Most times there are only 10-15 viewers whenever I check it.

Overall, the "what's going to happen next" factor is diminished.
I haven't noticed much difference, other than the "new look." But the topics seem as diversified as ever, and there's always good companionship to be had here.

Penny
Originally Posted by JPro
Check out the # of viewers in the custom rifle forum. It has taken a hit as of late. Most times there are only 10-15 viewers whenever I check it.

Overall, the "what's going to happen next" factor is diminished.

+100 JPro!
I think Steelie and Stick were the biggest single contributors to the custom rifle forum....
I still enjoy the 'fire, but it has changed somewhat, IMO.
Anyone see the N.Virginia lawyers?
I enjoyed their lawyer jokes and responses to lawyer jokes.
Jim
I must be totaly sick. I'm starting to really LIKE the new look.

Sicko, sicko.

Steve
When ever somebody types the word Leupold. Leupold is underlined and hot linked to Rick's gear shop. Very good businessman. wink
Kudo's to Rick I enjoy the new look, with out some of the pains. grin
The dust has settled and the sun is shining, enjoy.
Leupold, Leupold, Leupold

Hey, you're right!
Originally Posted by dogzapper

Sicko, sicko.

Steve

Hiya Steve, its nice to see yer smiling face smile

Sam
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Things don't quite seem the same around here.Seems,well uh...just different.Anyone else feel this way?

Yes know what your saying.
And I was sitting here, wondering why the heck it was underlined all the time, LOL!

Sneaky, sneaky, Rick!

But a great idea!
Change takes awhile but it is ultimely for the good.

Kinda like taking your hand out of a bucket of water, after it dries and the ripples stop you never knew it was in there.
What happens if you say, Leupold, Leupold, Leupold and click your heels together three times?
A VX-L shoots outa ur azz. grin
laffin!

Sicko, sicko.

Steve

Then that's two of us that are sick. I've even come to like the calendar. Rick knew what was best for us even if we didn't. wink
Just so long he keeps the evil box at bay...........
I do like the new PM situation but I can't get the search functions to work like they used to. Is there any way to see how many posts have been made on a particular thread since your last visit. That is a handy feature I miss. I also like that My Stuff button up top.
I had my finger on it this morning but the wife told me to move it or lose it.

and it was my trigger finger.

ironbender

I liked the box.

All tho it do be a sneaky bastid.
Your right...things are different. I was thinking this AM about not seeing a Steelhead post. Miss his contributions. I've learned alot from all the Alaska guys, Stick too. Hope they see their way back
My brother-in-law had to put his dog down today,very sad had him for a long time,grew very fond of him even though he chewed things and messed some times.He was protective of the kids and very loving,he was sick and it was time for him to go,the family is quite sad even though they know it was for the best,the house just doesn't seem the same.....hmmm
Leupold

I did it! I did it! I finally figured out how to do a hyperlink grin
"Dr. Hyperlink"....
sounds almost as cool as "Dr. Doom"
grins
not the same (for the worse imho).

plus side is hopefully zapper will post more.

Mac
Haven't noticed anyone being verbally abused or their methods of doing things or the equipment that they choose to use denigrated. Since those actions haven't been initiated, there has not been any piling on either. I appreciate an atmosphere of mutual respect. John
I shoot wood stocked Rugers in 30-06. Can't say I ever was denigrated. I miss the old fire a bit - it has nothing to do with the new skin either.......

I've been getting up early to check and so far the sun continues to rise every morning.
I miss the old fire a bit

So did we.

Rick
Yea, I'm still waiting for the new skins announcement...

So did we.

Rick

Yeah, I think it depends on how long ya been here as to what "the old fire" means. To me, "the old fire" was a place that everybody was made to feel welcome and everyone was invited to share their opinion. As long as they did so with respect, they were treated with respect--even if nobody agreed with them. Everybody fell all over themselves trying to be the first to help out somebody who needed it. You could sit and read this site with your kids and not be nervous about what pictures might be posted or the language that would be used. Seriously, do some searches and you'll see that profanity here was unheard of.

If you disagreed with somebody, you did so politely. Poking fun at others was commonplace, but it was as fun to be on the butt-end of it as it was to dish it out. Honor meant something. Dignity meant something. Courtesy meant something. Those traits are so foreign to some folks that it is a waste to even try to explain it to them in words. They just have to learn from the example of others.

The "old fire" was simply outstanding. The fire today ain't bad either. The vast majority of the folks here are quality people. I look forward to sharing the days, months, and years ahead with them. Should be good times!

Wade
24hourcampfire.com Member #24
I ain't going nowhere.

What's that? What? What?

Man, I hate it when they mumble....
Very well said.
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Haven't noticed anyone being verbally abused or their methods of doing things or the equipment that they choose to use denigrated. Since those actions haven't been initiated, there has not been any piling on either. I appreciate an atmosphere of mutual respect. John

+1

That's what I was alluding to earlier.

Don
The "old fire" was simply outstanding. The fire today ain't bad either.

No doubt. We're doing pretty good for nearly 14K worth of members. Once in a while things get ugly, but for the most part, it stays pretty civil. "The more, the merrier" don't always apply to internet forums! smile

I do miss some of the folks who came in when shooters.com went south. Guys like Cat, Sulluq, and Sonny, gals like Toons and Little Miss Deer. There's alot more diverse group here now, but I miss the small "Gathering of friends" feel. Not to mention having to review a page and a half of new post daily! laugh

Of course, more folks equals more ad money, which allows Rickster to upgrade and keep the fire going. Love the Speel Chacker too! grin
7mm
Praise be! Why not, it feels like church afterall.

Loopold ..........

Hmm, duzzn't work fur me grin
badger
Don't work with "Leupie" either....grin.
Originally Posted by Mac84
Praise be! Why not, it feels like church afterall.

It feels like church? Wow, I'd love to have more talk of guns, shooting, and hunting at church! I think I may need to get some tapes of your church's services--where do you attend?
I think Mac84 nailed it - it kinda feels like church now. It's the kinder, gentler Campfire. Everything that went on here in the past wasn't PC, but it certainly was entertaining.

I'm still waiting for the whiners and moaners to show us how they build a rifle and entertain us with pictures of their hunting exploits.
I'm still waiting for the whiners and moaners to show us how they build a rifle and entertain us with pictures of their hunting exploits.

=================================================================

Such as yourself?
The whiners and moaners I'm talking about are the guys that ran most of the AK crew off without ever posting anything useful themselves.

Since you asked, I'll start. Most of my pictures are at home, but here's a few that I've posted before.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://home.comcast.net/~jds44/Onthefarm1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://home.comcast.net/~jds44/Onthefarm5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://home.comcast.net/~jds44/crow-2.JPG[/img]

I've never claimed to be the great white hunter. The reasons I come here are to learn, to be entertained, and to see and read about the exploits of those who get to do things I can only dream about at the moment. In my opinion, a lot of the do'ers are gone now.
Fair response and I'm glad I asked as the pictures are just fantastic. Like you, I come to learn and be entertained as well.But, I believe there are plenty of doers here and I've learned and have been entertained by many, not by just the very few who who have taken leave. The sad part is, the ones who left(whoever they are besides the obvious) still had much they could have learned as well.
You're right, there are stil a lot of good men here. It still ticks me off though that good men left because a few people screamed until Rick was forced to take action.

Rick did what he felt he needed to do and I have nothing but respect for him. Still, I prefer the old Campfire to the PC version.
Great pictures Sir. I mostly post pic of my projects like the knife one on this forum and the "Project Renegade" in the muzzle loading forum. Never have taken a camera hunting in my whole life as did my folks before me.
Awesome pics and country Thanks for sharing.....
Originally Posted by jds44
You're right, there are stil a lot of good men here. It still ticks me off though that good men left because a few people screamed until Rick was forced to take action.

Rick did what he felt he needed to do and I have nothing but respect for him. Still, I prefer the old Campfire to the PC version.
Do you really think that Rick wasn't watching what was being said in that thread? And maybe even in a few others? They didn't convince Rick to boot BS, BS convinced Rick that is was time for him to go and Rick did what he thought was appropriate. Life on the 'Fire will press on with or without BS...
BS has railed against every group imaginable - Christians, Muslems, Mexicans, people from the lower 48, etc., etc. If anything, he did not discriminate in his rants - he blasted everybody at one time or another. The difference on that thread was the uproar it created and people screaming for Stick's head on a platter. Love him or hate him, Stick was just being Stick.
Thanks. I suck as a photographer and none of the pictures do the experiences justice.

I vote everybody throw up a few pictures and tell a few hunting stories to get this place back on track.
Thanks for sharing those pictures. Very nice!
smile smile
Love him or hate him, Stick was just being Stick.

Love it or hate it, Stick got the boot. Deal with it.....
The whiners and moaners I'm talking about are the guys that ran most of the AK crew off without ever posting anything useful themselves.

If they were that easy to run off, then they certainly weren't all they talked themselves up to be. I have no sympathy for any of them. They were repeatedly told to "tone it down" a little and they refused. They were making the Campfire a hostile place for anyone who disagreed with them, and that had to end. They chose to end it the hard way. How stupid.

Further, we still have folks here with incredible amounts of AK experience--like Art Peck and Phil Shoemaker. There are probably many more that will step up now that they don't have to be lumped in with the previous group of knuckleheads.

Realize I am not among those who called for anyone to be banned. My method was to confront Stick directly and tell him he was out of line. I found myself doing that more and more over the last two years. I finally got tired of publically slapping him and I put him on ignore.

It was obvious Stick just "didn't get it." No matter how much experience and skill he had, none of it was worth the baggage that he kept bringing along with it--especially when for everything he could do well, someone on the Campfire had done better. He just didn't seem to be able to take not being top dog anymore.

I have to agree with the originally poster's idea that the Campfire is now different. Like Waders and 5sdad mentioned, things had gotten out of hand. I see the Campfire returning to what it used to be, which is what Waders described. For those who miss the "entertainment" value of seeing knuckleheads in a pissin' match, go back to Jr High.
BS has railed against every group imaginable - Christians, Muslems, Mexicans, people from the lower 48, etc., etc. If anything, he did not discriminate in his rants - he blasted everybody at one time or another. The difference on that thread was the uproar it created and people screaming for Stick's head on a platter. Love him or hate him, Stick was just being Stick.

Being an insulting jerk toward a whole bunch of different groups of people is NOT more "virtuous" that slamming just one or two. Like him or not, there was absolutely NO excuse for Stick's behavior of the last couple of years. Period.
[Linked Image]
AMEN Blaine, I had pretty much gotten to the point of not opening threads which he was pontificating in, just not worth the hassle.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [img]http://i19.tinypic.com/4dcwuh5.jpg[/img] [img]http://i19.tinypic.com/43711cz.jpg[/img] Tend to be more of a doer,enjoy interacting with others that do,cordially of course.
Very cool Sir.

...and Jeffrey Dahmer was just being Jeffrey Dahmer. wink I doubt any group persuaded Rick to take action. To assume this would really be stating that Rick does not have any standards of his own but operated by polls. That's what Democrats so.

Personally, I had grown weary of Stick's vulgarity but I simply put him on 'Ignore' and let the rest of y'all handle it as you saw fit. To think that Stick was the only one who had anything worthwhile to contribute is to do a great disservice to those of us who remain. How old was Stick? In his early to mid-40's? That would mean he was born just about the time I began reloading. To label anybody who objected to his rants as 'whiners' is to act as the minorities who scream 'racism' at everything they oppose. Labels become weapons and create ill will and, Lord knows, we don't need any more of that here.
I wish all of you the very best.
Originally Posted by T LEE
AMEN Blaine, I had pretty much gotten to the point of not opening threads which he was pontificating in, just not worth the hassle.

T
You have hit the nail on the head.
It's the internet.Just say no with your mouse.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Great pix above guys. JDS44--Looks like your wish is beginning to come to fruition!
Now that's what I'm talking about.

What are the details on that rifle in the top picture with whitetail?
Originally Posted by Waders

So did we.

Rick

Yeah, I think it depends on how long ya been here as to what "the old fire" means. To me, "the old fire" was a place that everybody was made to feel welcome and everyone was invited to share their opinion. As long as they did so with respect, they were treated with respect--even if nobody agreed with them. Everybody fell all over themselves trying to be the first to help out somebody who needed it. You could sit and read this site with your kids and not be nervous about what pictures might be posted or the language that would be used. Seriously, do some searches and you'll see that profanity here was unheard of.

If you disagreed with somebody, you did so politely. Poking fun at others was commonplace, but it was as fun to be on the butt-end of it as it was to dish it out. Honor meant something. Dignity meant something. Courtesy meant something. Those traits are so foreign to some folks that it is a waste to even try to explain it to them in words. They just have to learn from the example of others.

The "old fire" was simply outstanding. The fire today ain't bad either. The vast majority of the folks here are quality people. I look forward to sharing the days, months, and years ahead with them. Should be good times!

Wade
24hourcampfire.com Member #24

Wade, I agree with you.
Blessings.
Originally Posted by las
I ain't going nowhere.

What's that? What? What?

Man, I hate it when they mumble....

That ain't nothin'! Wait until they start to mumble under their breath like they do at my house. frown
Mickey,

No disrespect ment to you or 99% of the others that post here. If others had taken the road you and Blaine took, i.e. use "Ignore" on the people that got under their skin, most of the disagreements wouldn't have happened in the first place.
Well,he who we don't have anymore wouldn't approve but it's a Savage FP10 in 25-06,purdied it up and put it in a B&C olive with black web synthetic stock.Did use 100gr TSX though....grin
JeffP,

Nice whitetail. What state is that, if you don't mind me asking?
issac,

It's a beautiful thing. Nothing like pictures of dead critters to break the tension.
Texas,I get around a bit.
I plead guilty to owning both a Savage and a B&C in the past. Nothing to be ashamed of with either one. Something to be said for "it's the Indian, not the arrow".
JeffP,

Nice whitetail. What state is that, if you don't mind me asking?

Connecticut
Liked the vast knowledge of those that are no more,but I tend to make up my own mind base on experience,and that rifle just pure shoots!
Like the sheep,that and goat are in future plans.
Boy keep the pictures coming, I can't really do it anymore but sure like to look at nice game & rifles.
Yessir, seeing pics of dead animals is a beautiful thing.

Steve

[Linked Image]
Might that have been from a 120 BT ?
Reading Steve's prefences before, I'm guessing BT or Interlock.
Reading Steve's prefences before, I'm guessing BT or Interlock.

Actually, that was years and years ago; it seems like a lifetime away. Some of us were sent unnamed Nosler bullets to shoot; .308" 150-grainers with black plastic tips. We were to test them on critters and report the results.

The first deer I shot was a nice 4X4 blacktail buck. I shot it in the middle neck and the head FLEW OFF!!!! Actually, it was pretty cool and I've often wished I had a video of the event. (Steve is a sick-o bugger blush)

This was a doe I shot in the end of the nose with that horribly frangible bullet. Hey, I saved literally all of the meat and got an instant kill. blush

Steve
[Linked Image]
Who's the pain in the azz?
That just ain't right...
You're a warped individual - I like it. smile

Here's a question for you - starting fresh out of the gate today, 7 WSM or .280 AI?
I'll play in this thread. I get out some.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o242/Horsaca/Decruffs003.jpg[/img]
That oughta do for starters
You're a warped individual - I like it. smile

Here's a question for you - starting fresh out of the gate today, 7 WSM or .280 AI?

No doubt about it, .280 Ackley Improved.

Steve
Keep them coming.

We just had baby #3, so the hunting budget took another hit. I haven't been out west in 3 years now, just whitetails around home, but y'all pictures and stories keep me dreaming until the next big adventure. Hopefully it'll be antelope this fall, or next.
NICE WALLEYE!!!

Steve

Interesting. Reasons?
JD--I hate to be the Greek messenger but, with three kids, your budget hits have merely just begun.
Uncle Mickey aint gonna like this

[Linked Image]
Speaking of warped, here is my one and only hockey stick coyote. That's right, I killed the bugger with a hockey stick; the slap shot is unbelieveable.

Steve

[Linked Image]
Geez, they are lined up like rabbits . . . .

BMT
Originally Posted by isaac
JD--I hate to be the Greek messenger but, with three kids, your budget hits have merely just begun.

Yeah, I know. But there is an upside - Mama doesn't have a problem telling me no, but she can't tell the boys no. She's putty in their hands. The 4 year old is infected with the hunting bug every bit as bad as me and I suspect the new born will be as well. She and my daughter have already decided they're going to the beach when me and the boys are off killing stuff. It ain't going to be a cheap ride, that's for sure.
Speaking of warped, here is my one and only hockey stick coyote. That's right, I killed the bugger with a hockey stick; the slap shot is unbelieveable.

Steve

[Linked Image]

Story Dude .. . .

You gotta tell the story . . .

BMT
Judging from the blood, it was a major caliber hockey stick too. Just how long did you beat that poor yote?

Steve

Interesting. Reasons?

.280 Ackley Improved: Wonderfully accurate, available actions (think bolt-face , mag box and feed rails), brass is excellent and available from multiple sources, feeds easily and well. What the heck is not to like???????

The WSMs and SAUMs offer less; they need specialized actions, brass supply is not assured and they are not particularly ballistically superior.

Steve
Judging from the blood, it was a major caliber hockey stick too. Just how long did you beat that poor yote?

I'd shot one of his rear feet off (running like a bugger) at about 300 yards. He was sulking in a draw and I thought it would be fun to bonk him with a stick. So I snuck up on him and bashed him over the head. Took one major SLAP SHOT

Steve
Thanks Steve. Now that you've typed it out, I think I remember putting those reason in print before. Makes sense to me.
Yessir, seeing pics of dead animals is a beautiful thing.

Steve

[Linked Image]

Steve;

A V-max via a .221 Fireball at about... 20 feet... will do about the same thing.

Thank coyotewallace for proving that this year...
Great pic's horse1,I think we can hang together....grin. I'm in coyote mode right now.
Steve,that puts a new meaning to MPAJ!Reminds me of a buddy who only had a hand full of rounds after wounding and shooting the legs out from a doe he was out of shells,a rock became his weapon of choice.
Horse1,

I like the license plates--where you at, up north? I'm in the southeast.

Are those ruffed grouse in the pic, or what?
Horse,

Good pix!! Good hunting too!!!

Don
My brother's first bow-kill was a fiasco. He only took three arrows, the first he missed with and lost, the second missed and broke, the third hit a buck in the spine. He had no knife nor big rock handy, so he had to chase down the crawling buck and pull out the arrow, only to find that the nock was missing. He then had to go get the nock from the broken arrow to make a complete arrow to shoot the deer again. He couldn't stab it because it was a wide-cut expandable head.

Dad said "Son, did you kill one?" Brother said, "Yes, but it wasn't pretty."

He had to be prodded into telling the whole story a few months later at a cookout, my abs were hurting the next day from laughing. If it could happen to anybody, it would be him.
Mickey,

No disrespect ment to you or 99% of the others that post here. If others had taken the road you and Blaine took, i.e. use "Ignore" on the people that got under their skin, most of the disagreements wouldn't have happened in the first place.

No offense taken. It's just not in me to take such a 'road' and start in 'mean-mouthing' another person. To sift through all that garbage for some little tid-bit of information that may, or may not, prove beneficial to me at some future date is like bobbing for apples in a septic tank. Just ain't worth it. If nobody ever starts the filth it won't happen. Life is just better without it.
Originally Posted by bxroads
Uncle Mickey aint gonna like this

[Linked Image]

AWRIGHT! Who gut shot the deer? Was it Hondo64d?

I'm not against killing deer. I just don't enjoy it any longer. I've kilt my share but rather plant food plots and watch fish280 not shoot......(sorry, Paul, just couldn't help it ;)). Dorothy has come to view all the deer that come up behind the house as family but she knows that a bullet is probably the most humane method of deer control (thinning the herd) there is. She just doesn't like to dwell on it.

I'm not saying I'll never kill another deer. I may, but don't think so. I will shoot a coyote, though, just for Bullet.
"To sift through all that garbage for some little tid-bit of information that may, or may not, prove beneficial to me at some future date is like bobbing for apples in a septic tank. Just ain't worth it" ....... I like that Mickey grin
"To sift through all that garbage for some little tid-bit of information that may, or may not, prove beneficial to me at some future date is like bobbing for apples in a septic tank. Just ain't worth it" ....... I like that Mickey grin

It's original but not copyrighted. Feel free to use it.
Thanks, smile
NOTE TO SELF: do NOT shoot your meat doe if it is the lone deer out on the prairie..........you want something near by for size referance.......................easiest pack out i ever had though

[Linked Image]

here is a more normal sized doe for the area...(both deer from 2 seasons ago)
[Linked Image]

I'd shot one of his rear feet off (running like a bugger) at about 300 yards. He was sulking in a draw and I thought it would be fun to bonk him with a stick. So I snuck up on him and bashed him over the head. Took one major SLAP SHOT

Steve

You take a hockey stick hunting with you? I never heard of that. Hmmm...new equipment to research and buy--excellent!

Steve

You take a hockey stick hunting with you? I never heard of that. Hmmm...new equipment to research and buy--excellent!

Naw, I was "under the control" of my Canadian guide, which meant that he was at home sleeping and I borrowed his truck and was out in the field killing stuff. Anyway, the hockey stick was in the truck bed and I wanted to see if I could effectively bonk a sulking coyote with it.

Worked better than my wildest dreams.

Steve
belly laughin' here.
thanks for the pics and stories, guys.
and jds: what are the red cloth things on the horses?
fly screens?
i love this place.
even you, mickey. i'll show you - one day ...
zapper,

Paint that stick black and call it tactical; you'd make a zillion.
Just started reloading and took this sacrifice with the 7-08 and 120tsx

[Linked Image]

My bow

[Linked Image]

Steve

[Linked Image]

BTW Steve.....................your my new hero grin
Originally Posted by fish280
belly laughin' here.
thanks for the pics and stories, guys.
and jds: what are the red cloth things on the horses?
fly screens?
i love this place.
even you, mickey. i'll show you - one day ...

They're extra orange vests we had with us. All the horses and gear belonged to us (not an outfitted hunt), the season was still open, and we didn't want them getting shot. We had 3 elk racks and 2 muledeer racks riding on top and we didn't want anybody getting any bright ideas.
Nice pics Mac, wish we had snow for hunting every now and then. I like the looks of the rifle, have I seen it on the campfire before?
aha!
thanks.
where from in middle tennessee? i was raised in franklin county down on the alabama line.
A mod 70 in a mickey painted by Rick. She handles veddy nice.
Originally from Smith county, living in Wilson now.
JDS44--Your state and NC remind me very nuch of Va. I love all three and, in fact, I have several friends who are involved in a development project near one of the many beautiful lake area you have in Tennessee! Is boar hunting still huge in your state. Some years back I went to a place called (Cosslands)(something like that) and I saw pigs everywhere. I can only imagine that the mountain hunting for boars there is still rather incredible.
Dear Steve,

I always knew there was something different about you. Knowing you carry a hockey stick with you when hunting coyotes with the .280AI explains a lot, though.

How come you don't just use a .270 and be done with the stick? Why carry that along?

Don't use a .300 WM like I did once, either. I had to put my boot on the coyote's neck and bring on its demise with a stick I broke off, but even that beats hauling a hockey stick around.

Your pal,
Curtis
grin grin grin

Don
grin

Yeah, Don, it seems to me old dogzapper's got some 'splainin to do. Hockey sticks ... what's next?
I almost want to say we should start calling him 'dogslapper, but that could get tricky. grin

I can see it now, " What are you lookin' at, ya hockey puck?" grin

Rick
TFF....

Someone's in a good mood on the Left coast today...
grin

(Psst ... Rick, over here ... Steve's, um, ah ... okay, isn't he, last you heard? Too nice a guy, really, to lose his marbles! cry )

My goal is to drive dogzapper from lurkdom and out into the open!

wink
Hope that they NEVER make it to store shelves!
Poof.
Some nice pics there.How'd that bike do pulling out your moose?What size is the bike?Looks like a good bull congrats....
Thanks, 7STW. RE: the bike? Hmmm. Was a big help, but it wasn't exactly a walk in the park. Had to have someone sit on the front rack for ballast, as it kept wanting to flip. Destroyed a game sled, and at one point I became the meat in a moose and 4 wheeler sandwich (flipped backwards), but no real harm done. Grueling hunt, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Bull's rack wasn't anything impressive by trophy standards, but I think he's just perfect! Another shot of me and the wheeler. They are pretty impressive machines.
I think ya got a good bull there.Your sure right about the fourwheelers.Those bike sure help the chore of packing out the big stuff.Looks like some nasty alders there.

Also think the ocean sea-duck hunt is something that looks like fun.
Excellent pictures Sir, we just need Elf to teach you how to resize them!

It's an Elf thing grin grin

Once again thanks!

Poof.
Why don't you post those on AR?
Might be better in the long term....
lhonda,
Don't know if it would have worked/helped in your case but when we are pulling a heavy load with a tractor we hook the chain to the front, run it underneath out the back and pull that way. The moose may have been too big for that method but you may keep that in mind. Nice pictures. smile
Originally Posted by MColeman
lhonda,
Don't know if it would have worked/helped in your case but when we are pulling a heavy load with a tractor we hook the chain to the front, run it underneath out the back and pull that way. The moose may have been too big for that method but you may keep that in mind. Nice pictures. smile

Mickey, yeppers, that's what I'd been told before, and after. Makes sense, and had we had enough rigging, is what we would have done. Thanks for the tip, though. Hard work's good for the soul, they say. smile
Originally Posted by Bart185
Why don't you post those on AR?
Might be better in the long term....

Hey Bart, I've been asked by certain folks to let the BS die, and promised I'd respect that request. I also did some olive branch extending of my own, and have had positive responses from all so far. Here's what I propose to you: bash me any way you like via PM or whatever, but let's not start up again with the internet jousting here, huh? It's gotten old.

As far as your AR comment, not sure what you're getting at, but I've posted some of the same pictures there. And...?

Dude, that squirrel with the Hawkens just aint right... eek
The Avatar is a hoot Powerguy...

Nice pics...
Originally Posted by cocomen69
Dude, that squirrel with the Hawkens just aint right... eek

As I don't eat the heads, I've found the .50 saves me some trouble. Kills and partially cleans simultaneously... wink
Thanks for posting the pictures!! I really enjoyed them. What is the city in the background of some of your pictures? Boston?

Penny
xx
Originally Posted by Barak's Womn
Thanks for posting the pictures!! I really enjoyed them. What is the city in the background of some of your pictures? Boston?

Penny

My pleasure; thanks. WRT the skyline, you are correct. Sing with me now: "Cause I love that dirty water, oh yeah, Boston you're my home..."

smile
Originally Posted by lhonda
My pleasure; thanks. WRT the skyline, you are correct. Sing with me now: "Cause I love that dirty water, oh yeah, Boston you're my home..."

I have to admit that I cheated, and looked at where you're from... I'm good, but not that good. laugh

When I was in college, my family lived in Mansfield, Massachusetts. Home over summer vacation, I frequently used to take the commuter train into Boston and spend the day there. A few years ago Barak and I and the kids were near Boston for a conference, and so we detoured into Mansfield looking for the house I lived in. We finally found it... what had once been our driveway was now a road unto itself, and there were a bunch of houses built left and right, where there had once been woods. It certainly brought back memories. It was a little upsetting to see the land divided up and developed, though...

Penny
Bart
Don't worry, pal. You are not alone.
t
Originally Posted by rattler
NOTE TO SELF: do NOT shoot your meat doe if it is the lone deer out on the prairie..........you want something near by for size referance.......................easiest pack out i ever had though

[Linked Image]

I don't have pics but have done that as well. I shot what I thought was a decent do and when I got up to her, I was just plain embarassed and not looking forward to the pending ribbin'...."Sheeesh!!! Did she have a milk mustache?!?!?"...you get the idea.... laugh

Hey Bart, I've been asked by certain folks to let the BS die, and promised I'd respect that request.
Then why don't you do what's right and leave and never come back?
I also did some olive branch extending of my own, and have had positive responses from all so far.
Don't know what to say about this except you should have done the honorable thing and left.
Here's what I propose to you: bash me any way you like via PM or whatever, but let's not start up again with the internet jousting here, huh? It's gotten old.
Here's what I propose...KMA!!!

As far as your AR comment, not sure what you're getting at, but I've posted some of the same pictures there. And...?

I guess that you aren't as smart as you think that you are....
Originally Posted by Elf
The Avatar is a hoot Powerguy...

Nice pics...

Glad you like laugh
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
Bart
Don't worry, pal. You are not alone.
t
I appreciate it...
WTF...
JEEZE BART, give it a rest, PLEASE.
Bart is a card carrying member of the Branch Stickians and apparently is fool enough to believe that his leader, the final prophit, was weak enough to let lhonda run him off.

Maybe this should have been handled Waco style, getting rid of them all......

Edited:
For the weak minded who struggles with logic, "getting rid of them all" refers only to banning, such as was Stick's fate.
I really get stoked seeing all the successes you guys have enjoyed during your hunts as shown by your pix. Very cool to say the least. It's funny the mental picture you develop of folks on the net only to be completely surprised when you see the pix.

Honda--That is one little hot addition you have with you in camp.Where do you hunt again??
I almost want to say we should start calling him 'dogslapper, but that could get tricky. grin

I can see it now, " What are you lookin' at, ya hockey puck?" grin

Rick

DAMMMMMMMM, that was funny![Linked Image]
Great stuff Ihonda, thanks for sharing Sir.
DogSLAPPER has been my hero for quite some time!! NOW he's my IDOL!!! hahahahahahaha 721
Originally Posted by 721_tomahawk
DogSLAPPER has been my hero for quite some time!! NOW he's my IDOL!!! hahahahahahaha 721

blush blush blush blush blush blush blush

DogSlapper, I really like it.

Puck, yeah!!!!!!!!!

Steve
Stevie, good thing you didnt poke him to death with something!! 721
bx,

Apparently you missed the heated exchages betwixt the two when it camedown to defending HG's honor.

Mac
Great pic lhonda. Love those open waater shots, with the city in the background.

Pmc

New winner in the Stupidest thing ever posted category.

I can only hope you thought were trying to be funny.
bx,

Apparently you missed the heated exchages betwixt the two when it camedown to defending HG's honor.

Mac

I missed it.Link?
"Getting rid of them all" is that your problem???? Stick was banned. Anyone who read more than that into it, well, probably has been bending too much iron over their head?

Are you a card carrying Branch Stickian?
Apparently I missed it too.
Ironbender,

Just edited the post for those who have trouble with logic.
Post deleted by tlfw
That bear didn't stand a chance with you cowboys.Nice pic.
Bart is a card carrying member of the Branch Stickians and apparently is fool enough to believe that his leader, the final prophit, was weak enough to let lhonda run him off.

Edited:
For the weak minded who struggles with logic, "getting rid of them all" refers only to banning, such as was Stick's fate.

You missed something somewhere.....
I could give a damn about Stick being here...AND don't care who left because he got bumped...I've exchanged exactly ONE PM with him the entire time that I've been here...I have a problem with the professional victim status that lhonda assumed because of Stick...lhonda is lower than whale scat in my opinion,and is worse than any troll that has ever come in here to stir things up...My nature is to ignore turds that I don't like,but sometimes ,it gets so offensive that I have to scream"YOU STINK"!!!There are a couple of members here,lhonda included,that really stink...
What FOX did to me here,by posting my wifes name and photos of my house and address was way worse than what happened here with Sticks kids pics.I never complained to Rick about it,even though I got abunch of PM's about how sorry he was for messing with my family...I'm no fool!
What I see as a problem on this and most forums is the writings get more informal and brief and this leaves too much for individual intepretation. I'm of the age where I can best read a communication with verbal and visual cues. If someone I'm face to face with is being sarcastic I generally can pick up on the sender's message. I rely on more formal writing with correct punctuation to be able correctly understand the written word. The younger set has developed a language based upon abbreviation and made up script. This age class can communicate very well with a brief incomplete sentence, or at least it appears as though they can. Since there the spectrum of ages, on this site, it is easy to get crossways with another's writing.pak
I'm no fool!

I beg to differ, but will leave it at that.

Bart, anytime your gripe with me becomes too much for you, you're welcome to come on up to Boston and confront me in person. Give me a place and time, and I'll be there. Simple enough. But then, I'd be surprised if you've ever left the county you were born in...

Your hero is gone; get over it. Guess he wasn't quite the master troll/fisherman he thought he was, huh, seeing as he got whipped AT HIS OWN GAME. grin

Honda--That is one little hot addition you have with you in camp.Where do you hunt again??

That'd be my wife, actually. smile

As far as where I hunt/fish: the last two years (where most of the pics I posted are from) it's been Alaska, Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming, Florida, Arizona, Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Quebec. I try to get around a bit. Variety is the spice of life, no? wink

Guess he wasn't quite the master troll/fisherman he thought he was, huh, seeing as he got whipped AT HIS OWN GAME. grin

So you were intentionally baiting him to say something you hoped would get him banned???
A materbaiter you say?.....

So you were intentionally baiting him to say something you hoped would get him banned???

Take whatever you like from what I said, but I'm done with the former drama, and won't comment further, save for this: that would have been a hell of an irony, would it not?

Here's an idea: How about instead of stirring up that booshat again, some of you post a few pictures instead?
Guess he wasn't quite the master troll/fisherman he thought he was, huh, seeing as he got whipped AT HIS OWN GAME. grin

Sounds like what he's say'in
Yep and he's awefully proud of it too. I'm not saying Stick shouldn't have gone, he crossed Rick's line, but he's not the only one that should have been shown the door.
Pics..?

Mmmmmmmm.......

Take whatever you like from what I said, but I'm done with the former drama, and won't comment further, save for this: that would have been a hell of an irony, would it not?

Here's an idea: How about instead of stirring up that booshat again, some of you post a few pictures instead?
That's funny Mr.Kettle and I did post pictures.
Good Grief Guys!! This is becoming the theatre of the absurd.Even guys just out of prison move on with their lives!!
Enoughs, enough!!
I've moved on, even started the whole picture posting thing. But it does piss me off when the key antagonist comes back to gloat.
I don't think there's any way in hell a newbie like lhonda could have baited Stick into getting banned.

EVERYONE here knows better.

Rick

I can hear the circus music starting up in the background...
I do find it ironic,that some of the most anti Stick posters,
have to post in every thread about Stick......
I don't think there's any way in hell a newbie like lhonda could have baited Stick into getting banned.

Rick

You beat me to it...... grin
So you do read our all our nonsense. How come we can't goad you into coming out to play more often? smile
Rick that is a bull [bleep] excuse and you know it........Blake

Rick

I, for one, like Mr. Hondas posts and his pics.Not too shabby for a city boy smile :)I would like see pics and read commentary from the gentleman in Texas that even come close to the "Man from Boston." IQ vs. Not a clue. My money is on the former.
Oh Lordy, could someone please hand me the remote? "As The World Turns" is on channel 4 and I'm missing it.
Blake,

Are you serious???? Do you really think this whole thing was not Larry�s plan? Do you not think he was going to keep pushing boundaries until a line was drawn? Do you not think that he intended to cross the line and force Rick�s hand? I give Larry WAY more credit than you do. None of this was by accident, he knew exactly what he was doing. Rick finally draws a line and Larry crosses it several times, forcing Rick�s hand. As he would always say, �You make your own luck�. Do you not give him the credit of making his own luck? I, for one, read Larry as a very smart and witty individual who knew EXACTLY what he was doing?

I remember when Steelhead and Cheaha made references to each others family. Rick made it clear that bringing family into disputes was not acceptable. Both Steelhead and Cheaha ceased immediately. Larry didn�t. For whatever reason, he felt it was time to go, and made it happen, just like he�s done on numerous other forums.

All of this crying over him and taking up for him is ridiculous, and ironically, is not giving him near the credit he deserves.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Oh Lordy, could someone please hand me the remote? "As The World Turns" is on channel 4 and I'm missing it.

One Forum to Live...grin
I know this is Rick's site, but as long as I'm on a roll (one post constitutes a roll, doesn't it?), perhaps we could re-organize the forums a bit to make it easier to find the type of posts we want?

My humble suggestions:
Hormone Soaked Bitch Slapping Forum
Fifth Graders Choosing Their Friends for Dodgeball Teams Forum
Manly Men Calling Each Other A**Holes Forum

And one that won't get used much:
Gentlemen Discussing the Shooting Sports Forum

I'd probably spend all my time lurking in the Hormone Soaked forum, it's such a guilty pleasure...
Blake:

Excuse?

For what?

I can hear the circus music starting up in the background...

Wanna a good deal on a calliope. laugh laugh

......an' da man from Texas can bring his monkey.
will the HSBS forum be no holds barred? also will pictures be included?

i call front row seat and will bring the popcorn grin
I have no idea what Larry wanted, that is his business if he wanted to get banned it seems he succeded, great don't care about that. What pisses me off is the rest of these Douchebags crawling out from under their rocks now that Larry is gone and kicking him when he can't comment. Rick has a business to run, fine with that but some of the [bleep] that Honda spews is just as bad, Boss Hoss is a major [bleep] and refered to my wife as a whore, didn't see Rick ban him. At least folks knew where they stood with Larry, and he has forgotten more than most poster here will ever know. Him being gone is a major loss to this forum.

Rick did you not ban Stick for calling Honda a chink or did I miss something........
As the Worm Turns.

PS, Rick baiting is hazardous to your board health! 'Nuff said.
"Getting rid of them all" is that your problem???? Stick was banned. Anyone who read more than that into it, well, probably has been bending too much iron over their head?

Are you a card carrying Branch Stickian?

I have bent steel with my bare hands grinand probably could over my thick coconut as well!

What flipped my switch was the analogy to Waco. If there was a thread regarding Waco I'm sure you'd be right there with 99% of the rest of us decrying that action.

Relating that to the current gnashing of teeth and wailing makes no sense. That's where the logic failed.
Rick did you not ban Stick for calling Honda a chink or did I miss something........

To put it nicely, you missed something.....
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
I know this is Rick's site, but as long as I'm on a roll (one post constitutes a roll, doesn't it?), perhaps we could re-organize the forums a bit to make it easier to find the type of posts we want?

My humble suggestions:
Hormone Soaked Bitch Slapping Forum
Fifth Graders Choosing Their Friends for Dodgeball Teams Forum
Manly Men Calling Each Other A**Holes Forum

And one that won't get used much:
Gentlemen Discussing the Shooting Sports Forum

I'd probably spend all my time lurking in the Hormone Soaked forum, it's such a guilty pleasure...

Now thats some funny **** right there! How about something like a "Hints From Helouise" column with items like "101 Ways To Remove Sand From Your Mangina" ? All things considered,I think it'd be a BIG hit here lately.
Blake:

No offense, but I think you're 1] leaving a WHOLE lot out, and 2] missing the pretty obvious major factor in Larry's demise.

Like I said, what are the chances that lhonda played Larry? smirk

You've been here how long Blake? Come on.

I'm out. This is silly.

Rick

BX please pm me and expound on what you think that I missed.....

Rick, I have been a member here since 2003, I have read just about every post that Stick has weighed in on since that time. I seem to remember him calling a spade a spade when the membership was much less and I am pretty sure he didn't get banned back then. I have read posts where Honda has made derogatory comments about Kutenay and his heritage, why is he still here. I asked a guy not to respond to My posts and he called my wife a whore Rick, guess what he is still posting here. If you are gonna referee the game call it on both sides of the ball........Blake
So, you want me to ban whom, Blake? Give me your list.

Rick
didn't want anybody banned Rick, that is the point.......Blake
My list includes Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama, Ted "sub captain" Kennedy and Chucky Schumer.

As to this whole thing -- I doubt Stick would come back if asked. Mucho drama and the board would be a flame for weeks if he did. DFC would come knocking looking for his return also.

Larry is a good man - Rick is a good man. I liked Stick as much or more than the next guy but this crying over something done and gone - well lets just let it go.
Here's what you said at 2:24pm CST

At 2:36pm CST you made a it clear that you are a LIAR!!!!
Something about circus music....
Gentlemen!!!lhonda is a liability to this board...I suggest that we treat him accordingly!!!
So long as any man is civil towards me I will be civil towards him. If he is rude, vulgar, disrespectful toward me I will ignore him but I will not respond in kind. Mr. Honda has been very respectful/civil toward me. I see no reason to be otherwise to him.
Me neither Blake. But sometimes I don't have a choice.

When a guy INTENTIONALLY sets out to get banned (has been confirmed to me), how do you justify holding ANYONE ELSE accountable?

Savvy?

Rick

When a guy INTENTIONALLY sets out to get banned (has been confirmed to me), how do you justify holding ANYONE ELSE accountable?

Savvy?

Rick

Rick - I suspected as much but still dug him and his posts. Noticed his posts and PM's weren't so "Larry" as he was posting on the public fire side of things.
Rick, whom am I holding accountable? You? Nope. Larry is a grown man, I think that most here would agree that he did as he saw fit. My problem is with all the guys that are calling Stick out on YOUR board when he is not here to defend himself. These guys never would have posted this crap if he was still here out of fear that they would be humiliated........Blake
When a guy INTENTIONALLY sets out to get banned (has been confirmed to me), ...

That puts a little different, albeit confusing, light on things.
Who's calling him out?? I don't see anyone calling him out, damn, the guy's been gone over 2 weeks now and we're still beating this horse....
AKMTNHTR, if you ain't seen it you sir are blind........Blake
Blake,

What about "Let it die here. Don't push me on this one" don't you understand?

There's a difference between "calling someone out" and voicing one's opinion about a person, be it good or bad....and I see just fine thank you.
Also did you not read my earlier post in reference to Steelhead and Cheaha's dispute where families were drug into the picture. Rick drew the line, Cheaha and Steelhead did not cross it. Both even apologized.

If you Branch Stickians think Larry's actions were not calculated, and he didn't "make his own luck", then there's no use to discuss this any further.

so calling someone out, who is not here to defend himself, and voicing one's opinion about a person be it good or bad, without that person being able to defend himself is different, I was wrong about you, you are clueless..........Blake
Originally Posted by ironbender

You've just now figured that out??????
...then there's no use to discuss this any further.

'Roads - Heck of a day! That's the best thing posted in this thread! smile

You've just now figured that out??????

Wadda you expect...iron over the head, and all!

ETA: Until then I was unaware of the "intentional" aspect of those threads. It just sounded like Stick with a Crown chaser!
'Roads - Heck of a day! That's the best thing posted in this thread!

We CAN agree on something!

Roads
Whatever man, keep on digging......
I never had a problem with you, heck, I don't hardly know you. I just had a problem with a particular analogy and particular statement is all.

I suppose we'd agree on other things as well.
That my friend is the only out you had.......Blake
You talkin' to me?
I suppose we'd agree on other things as well.

The Big 10 sucks????? How'd they do in recruiting this year, compared to the SEC? grin grin grin
nope.......Blake
Heh! Don't really follow it. As long as the 'Cats beat the Jayhawks...
I don't really care either. I was just thinking back to the OSU avatar and the later removal and thought I'd poke at you.
I have been CRITICAL of Rick for much of this, without any reason other than me being a PRICK. We all make our own decisions and as adults must live with the consequences. Some made decisions and they are no longer here. I can no more condone it in my workplace than Rick can in his.

I hold NO ill will towards Rick or the Campfire for any of it, despite my steelheadedness to the contrary the last few weeks.

That said, there are still a few idiots on here that I will continue to take task with, of course you all know them.....

Carry on.
Glad to hear it Steelhead!
Is this a set up? You've set me up before? grin

All joking aside, welcome back!
Steelhead,
You shoot that whiskey box yet?
Sam
I'll take that as an apology and accept it.

If it's a setup, I'll sleep well when it's all over.

Welcome back Steelhead. Who's the guy that was impersonating you the last 10 day?

He WAS a prick. grin

Rick
Gentlemen!!!lhonda is a liability to this board...I suggest that we treat him accordingly!!!

Tell you what, Bart; let's put your theory to the test, as you seem to have nominated yourself as the voice of the people here. As of right now, there are 13,823 members registered here. Get 2% (no need to get out your trusty calky-later, it's 276) of the people here to say publicly that they'd prefer me to leave in the next 24 hours. That happens, and I will, on my word. If that doesn't happen, you put me on ignore and leave me be. Either way, that'll be the end of this crap...

Clock's ticking.

It's called identity theft, luckily Don wasn't smart enough to keep it up for tooooooooooooooooooo long.
Originally Posted by montana sam
Steelhead,
Sam

It WILL happen next week, assuming we ain't stuck with NASTY weather........
lhonda,

Don't push your luck. Shut up and let it rest.

Tell you what, Bart; let's put your theory to the test, as you seem to have nominated yourself as the voice of the people here. As of right now, there are 13,823 members registered here. Get 2% (no need to get out your trusty calky-later, it's 276) of the people here to say publicly that they'd prefer me to leave in the next 24 hours. That happens, and I will, on my word. If that doesn't happen, you put me on ignore and leave me be. Either way, that'll be the end of this crap...

Clock's ticking.

You are a pathetic,kept,blow hard....
You end it by leaving....Now....
ihonda, I have never used the ignore function in the many years I have been on this forum, you sir just earned a first. Not because I hold any dislike towards you but it seems you are out to bait some folks into a situation that should be better left alone. That is very ungentalmanly. See ya.

Bullwnkl.
Guess who just made my ignore list...ihonda.... I'd advise everybody else to do likewise.

HBB
Ihonda,

If I was making a movie, and I asked my casting director to find me a village idiot, and he sent me you, I wouldn't want my money back.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by montana sam
Steelhead,
Sam

It WILL happen next week, assuming we ain't stuck with NASTY weather........

Sounds good. Hope the weather cooperates, I'm curioussssss.
Sam
he did say 2% right?
Me too, Steelie...
How about 2% of active posters..........
If it's active,as in us,that are here every day,like you,Les,Roy,ET,Blammer,2ndwind,ect....He's probably not gonna be here much longer but...But he's already been proven a LIAR...
How about 2% of active posters..........

So what makes one an "active" poster? How many posts does it take? I am "active" duty so I don't have much time to be a "keyboard commando".
If it's active,as in us,that are here every day,like you,Les,Roy,ET,Blammer,2ndwind,ect....He's probably not gonna be here much longer but...But he's already been proven a LIAR...

Seems that a goodly portion of your posts are devoted to being pissed off about something or someone.May I ask why,sir?

Life is too short.JMHO smile
Heh...you already know what I think of you...tried to keep it to the point, and simple, in Elf's thread about Greek Mythology. So, I'll leave it at that....for now.

FWIW, I can see what Blake is saying, and I am the LAST person that might be described as a "Stick" fan, given all the names and chit he gave me on this site. It was actually quite funny to watch the first thread unfold....the "what happened here" thread. A whole lotta puzzy footin' went on before anyone really came out and said what had already been on their mind(s). The second the ban was verified...everyone felt safe to come out and say what they think, re: Stick/Larry.

Good, bad, or indifferent....we should call it what it is....sort of chicken chit.

HoundGirl

Sir?
You got me confused with someone else....
Sir?
You got me confused with someone else....

No, He doesn't.
I guess I don't put enough smiley's on my posts...
I mean the "SIR" part....
You got a problem with me let me know via PM...
I can take it...
grin grin grin
Do I need to splain that too?
I guess I don't put enough smiley's on my posts...
I mean the "SIR" part....
You got a problem with me let me know via PM...
I can take it...
grin grin grin
Do I need to splain that too?

I really don't care for "sir" a whole hellava lot either.Just trying to be polite.More to the point it is not necessary to communicate via PM as I was just wondering why you are so angry.You have a great job,nice family and live in an area of the country that I'd give my nutz for.My query is/was not meant to flame or aggitate.I await your honest reply.PEACE.
You got a PM...

Clock's ticking.

Why don't you set up a poll?
How?
I assumed Rick had the software available, perhaps I am wrong. But it would be beyond crass for anyone other than Honda to set it up.
Guess I was mistaken, I do not see a "poll" feature.
Originally Posted by HoundGirl
Heh...you already know what I think of you...tried to keep it to the point, and simple, in Elf's thread about Greek Mythology. So, I'll leave it at that....for now.

FWIW, I can see what Blake is saying, and I am the LAST person that might be described as a "Stick" fan, given all the names and chit he gave me on this site. It was actually quite funny to watch the first thread unfold....the "what happened here" thread. A whole lotta puzzy footin' went on before anyone really came out and said what had already been on their mind(s). The second the ban was verified...everyone felt safe to come out and say what they think, re: Stick/Larry.

Good, bad, or indifferent....we should call it what it is....sort of chicken chit.

HoundGirl

There you have it Blake. At least somebody sees it the way you do..........

Roads
I've stayed out of this, but count me in the 2%....
Me as well! powdr
echo
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I assumed Rick had the software available, perhaps I am wrong. But it would be beyond crass for anyone other than Honda to set it up.

Not at all. I encourage it, actually. I see that there are some, what, 10 posters in the 'nay' category as yet. To get that whopping 2%, Bart will only need 260-odd more...Round up the troops, and let's see how many Bart speaks for. On my word, I'll follow through and resign if he gets his number. Even if it does not represent the other 98%. Hey, with odds like these in Vegas, everyone can be a millionaire!
Ok it's group hug time

[Linked Image]

stop..........
No matter what the outcome of the poll that won't be is...
You are a pathetic,kept,A-Hole that won't leave....You have offended more here that won't speak up than you will ever know....
You are still in your skin and I am in mine....And I'm comfortable knowing that I'll be at work in the morning while you are kept....
You suck!!!
lhonda,

I wonder how many I might be speaking for when I say: I would give you the response you are begging for, but I prefer to not trash Rick's fine house any further.

Nuff Said??
Well I didn't ever see the thread that ended up being the "final straw" for Stick, but I'll miss him. I didn't always agree and I took a few lumps, my skin thickened and I began to understand the humor. I PM'd him on a few occasions with real questions and he took the time to answer them generally quickly and in a manner that lead me to believe he was genuinely trying to help. I don't think I qualify as "Branch Stickian" either. No custom rifles, only one 700, and the two of the three McMillan stocks I own were both purchased before I joined the fire (the other was a true bargain from a bargain cave). I even own a few subtension reticle scopes.

When I 1st saw Honda's pics I thought, cool just another guy who likes to hunt/fish, a little of everything. Get's out where he can when he can.

After reading his replies in this thread I too will be using my "ignore" feature for the 1st time.

You know Bart, it's a sorry man that comes out yelling bloody murder with the mob at his back, noose in hand, both barrels loaded, but walks away from the gunfight when it's time to talk turkey. As to IS, hey, the beginning of this whole thing started because I asked someone to tone down the racist slurs. I was freaking bum rushed as a result. I responded in kind, as I would in comparable scenario on the street. Bottom line, Bart and his ilk are tough as hell in a mob, but straight cowards alone. I've given him a legitimate opportunity to put his money where his filthy, half-illiterate mouth is. So far, he's gotten a handful of Shtick wannabes to step up and say what he's stated about me being the bad guy, and unwelcome, is true. Let the people speak. If what he's saying is true, then I'm doing Rick a favor. So I say, start counting.

Ihonda----WTF is it you actually contribute to this site other than pizzin' people off and fillin' it in with cryin' your [bleep]' azz off? I'm in......Can I vote more than once?
You're circleing the drain....
Your petty,I'm the victim schick,is old news...And won't work anymore...
You are still kept....
I'm still going to work in the morning....
And you still suck!!!
Put my vote in the 2%. I dont have any use for guys like lhonda

Jamie

Clock's ticking.

Who's on a role here?
*** You are ignoring this user ***

Congratulations, you are the first person I am putting on ignore.
Boy, I gotta tell ya. I will be glad when this is all over and DONE.

People we need to move on. This has gone on long enough.

I'm going to bed now, I will pray for this to stop...
At least vote first........
WTF?!?!?!? Did someone hit the time warp and send us all back to High School?

Jeezus, you guys all sound like a bunch of bratty, cliquey cheerleaders. Are you next going to call and see what each other is wearing tomorrow?

How about you guys just pass around a triangle folded note, and you can all check "yes" or "no" to whether lhyundai, or lsuzuki, or lnissan, or l-whateverthehellhisnameis should be expelled from the squad.

Just put the prick on ignore and be done with him.
It were his idea........
[bleep], I'm old. I just relaized that High School kids don't write notes any more, they just text.

Oh well, just expel him from your "Cingular Circle" so he has to pay to text you guys!
Put me in the 2%, but the Lab can stay.
t
That said, I'll add that I figured someone with more than average smarts had asked lhonda to cool it for a while, which apparently he did. However when he does resurface, right away he's back into the same kind of stuff. Since he offered to do the right thing, I am willing to help. Really do like the dog though.
t smile
You are a pathetic,kept,A-Hole that won't leave....You have offended more here that won't speak up than you will ever know....
You are still in your skin and I am in mine....And I'm comfortable knowing that I'll be at work in the morning while you are kept....
You suck!!!

It must truly be a pitiful existence you lead for you to be so full of hate, Bart. You've tried butting heads with me intellectually, and gotten your arse roasted repeatedly for your trouble. You've tried labeling me as an 'anti', which was another embarassing dud. Now you're trying the 'kept man' routine... cry I mean, really, how much self-pity and disgust with your own life does it take to cause a man the kind of pain you so obviously harbor? Who so recently came out to an *internet hunting group* to fish for sympathy with the news that his wife was dumping him? I mean, what is it with you, a full-blown inferiority complex? Didn't make the football team when you were in HS (I realize I'm making a dangerous assumption here for the sake of argument)? Got mugged by a minority? You wanna' talk booshite about my wife, Bart? You really want to go there?

As to your 'kept' comment, I'm not sure exactly what you mean. 'Kept' as in, I married rich and don't work? Ha, ha! My wife works hard for us, and I'm pretty sure that I get up every morning to slog to my job too. Could be a hallucination, I guess...

My affairs are none of your concern, but if it makes your straw man position stronger and your hate focus on me more directed, I'm fairly certain that we live comfortably by your standards. My wife's work this year took her to Paris, London, Milan, NYC, SF, LA, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Madrid, etc. We've collectively traveled and lived in 56 countries, and have homes on three continents. We're comfortable enough to rack up 120K FF miles every year to burn on travel, which is nice when you like to travel and hunt. Back to your comment/accusation; I'm supposed to feel *ashamed* that we work and can afford to live comfortably? A robust, 'tee hee!' to your suggestion. Hey, some people chased the American Dream, literally. Some busted their arses to make something of their lives. Some felt like education was important. Some succeeded in living the American Dream. Others stayed home and blamed the spics, chinks, [bleep], wops, jews, arabs, japs, micks and their neighbor's dog for their 'misfortune'. I'm OK with that. Not everyone can be happy. Just don't try to come with that weak ass smack to front on me, Bart, because I *don't* feel sorry for you, and I *don't* make any apologies to haters and the likes of you.

We clear now?

Why don't you just shut up until we see how the vote comes out?
t
Oh, I'z mose sawry bawz, I gess I's dun gone spoke outa turn a mite uppity to yo fren missah Bart...
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
It were his idea........

Yeah,anything that'll keep him in the limelight. And then if the "poll" doesn't go his way,he can continue drama queening about how nobody likes me,yada,yada,f'ing yada. You guys are falling right into it.
Off to find the ignore button.
You may be right, Scott, but "ignore " is not taking a stand on this bomb thrower.
t
Originally Posted by JScottRupp
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
It were his idea........

Yeah,anything that'll keep him in the limelight. And then if the "poll" doesn't go his way,he can continue drama queening about how nobody likes me,yada,yada,f'ing yada. You guys are falling right into it.
Off to find the ignore button.

A couple facts for you: I didn't start this. I never fire the first shot in a fight. I believe in standing up for what I believe in. I don't kiss ass. I don't let others speak for me. What's your excuse?

I found it. Ya all have a nice day.... whistle
Well guys, the man from Boston has thrown down the gauntlet and through it all at least from the posts I have read he's remained pretty civil and stuck to his guns.Too bad we can't call it a draw and fuhgettaboutit.Just my 2 cents.Peace to all.
Oh, I'z mose sawry bawz, I gess I's dun gone spoke outa turn a mite uppity to yo fren missah Bart...
I find this statement to be bigoted and racist. I take great offence to someone who cries "offended" then offends in the same way.
I find this statement to be bigoted and racist. I take great offence to someone who cries "offended" then offends in the same way.

You've not followed (or recognized) the foundation of the whole argument from the beginning, obviously. Your 'side' has been saying from the gate that I shouldn't have been offended or spoken up against the volumes of racist venom that has been spewed forth in this forum, and that instead I should just leave, or shaddup. What does...nevermind; you wouldn't get it. Nice try, but no banana.
Don't have a side, and you can't play both ends.You have a deep bedded resentment for people other than yourself, and I find no room for that kind of trash on this board. I "get" everything that has and is transpiring here.Your words are racist in the purest form.You have shown your true colors
"LHonda" posts some great photos, and always presents a well written argument. Most of his posts are polite, when he does not have to answer to some mud slinging.

His posts are a lot more enjoyable to read than the ones trying to give him the boot here. Jeeze, you guys ought to hear yourselves. Can�t you post about something else?

I can�t believe I even responded to this inane thread���

WB.
smile
t
I'm putting you on ignore. It has nothing to do with Bart. It is just because you are a race baiting @$$.

Expat
Can I assume I don't have much chance of getting your support in the way of a 'yes' vote, then? That's OK, I won't hold it against you. Heck, I'll even give you a free English lesson: the expression you tried, but failed to use properly is either, A. deep-seated, or B., deeply embedded. You're welcome.
Na,I'll stick with bedded, thanks for the English lesson though.That's laughable
You suck!!!

It must truly be a pitiful existence you lead for you to be so full of hate, Bart. You've tried butting heads with me intellectually, and gotten your arse roasted repeatedly for your trouble. You've tried labeling me as an 'anti', which was another embarassing dud. Now you're trying the 'kept man' routine... cry I mean, really, how much self-pity and disgust with your own life does it take to cause a man the kind of pain you so obviously harbor? Who so recently came out to an *internet hunting group* to fish for sympathy with the news that his wife was dumping him? I mean, what is it with you, a full-blown inferiority complex? Didn't make the football team when you were in HS (I realize I'm making a dangerous assumption here for the sake of argument)? Got mugged by a minority? You wanna' talk booshite about my wife, Bart? You really want to go there?

As to your 'kept' comment, I'm not sure exactly what you mean. 'Kept' as in, I married rich and don't work? Ha, ha! My wife works hard for us, and I'm pretty sure that I get up every morning to slog to my job too. Could be a hallucination, I guess...

My affairs are none of your concern, but if it makes your straw man position stronger and your hate focus on me more directed, I'm fairly certain that we live comfortably by your standards. My wife's work this year took her to Paris, London, Milan, NYC, SF, LA, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Madrid, etc. We've collectively traveled and lived in 56 countries, and have homes on three continents. We're comfortable enough to rack up 120K FF miles every year to burn on travel, which is nice when you like to travel and hunt. Back to your comment/accusation; I'm supposed to feel *ashamed* that we work and can afford to live comfortably? A robust, 'tee hee!' to your suggestion. Hey, some people chased the American Dream, literally. Some busted their arses to make something of their lives. Some felt like education was important. Some succeeded in living the American Dream. Others stayed home and blamed the spics, chinks, [bleep], wops, jews, arabs, japs, micks and their neighbor's dog for their 'misfortune'. I'm OK with that. Not everyone can be happy. Just don't try to come with that weak ass smack to front on me, Bart, because I *don't* feel sorry for you, and I *don't* make any apologies to haters and the likes of you.

We clear now?

I've been happily married for over 15 years and if my wife is leaving,it's news to me....Don't know where that came from...
You assume alot...And we all know what that does....
I don't care about your race or heritage...Makes no difference to me.You have proven to be a liar and a race baiter...Looks like you made a few folks IGNORE list,congrats...
So long as any man is civil towards me I will be civil towards him. If he is rude, vulgar, disrespectful toward me I will ignore him but I will not respond in kind. Mr. Honda has been very respectful/civil toward me. I see no reason to be otherwise to him.

My feelings exactly. Perfectly said.

Don
I am in that parade with ya Mickey.
Seeing as how HG has more balls and sense than you I take that as a compliment.......Blake
Lsamuri, if you have lived in sooooo many different countries...how did we get so lucky??????????? Do us a favor and pick another one....
I hear the fishing is great in Greenland..........Oh, I bet you are at "work" and wont get this til later...721
sure is a nasty aroma emanating from this thread.
somebody must be peeing on the fire ...
Originally Posted by Painless
Seeing as how HG has more balls and sense than you I take that as a compliment.......Blake

You sure are getting touchy. Find ONE post I've ever made that shows no balls, then post it here. If you can't then STFU. And regarding the "sense" comment, I assure you, you don't want to go there.
Count me in the "you need to go" catagory. How many are we up to now?
Who so recently came out to an *internet hunting group* to fish for sympathy with the news that his wife was dumping him?

Sorta agreed with CAS right up till this quote and whether this is true or not doesn't matter, the fact that you would even make this sort of reference is reason enough for me... You can now add my vote to the 2%...
I vote to repeal the First Amendment to the Constitution. This free speech bullsh*t has long outlived it's usefulness.

"Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

Lettin' just anyone speak their mind, what a freakin' idiotic idea. Dammit, the few enlightened ones have a responsibility for the greater good to determine what the ignorant masses are allowed to say and to ostracise those that disagree with them. I've got a huge bag of black marbles, I can send as many as needed to whoever wants them for casting their vote. F***ing democracies never work. Gimme a good plutocracy anytime.
I'm with you, let everyone speak their mind and don't ban anyone - ever. But that ain't the case here and honda called for a poll. So we're having a poll.
Do the kids and wife have to join to vote??? grin.... if not make mine for 4!! My bulldog wants in too.. thats 5.!!! 721
Originally Posted by WheelchairBandit
"LHonda" posts some great photos, and always presents a well written argument. Most of his posts are polite, when he does not have to answer to some mud slinging.

His posts are a lot more enjoyable to read than the ones trying to give him the boot here. Jeeze, you guys ought to hear yourselves. Can�t you post about something else?

WB.

+1

Mike
Lunchtime's over folks, now get back to class....
Originally Posted by BOWHUNR

WB.

+1

Mike

+2

lhonda-----2%'er---BYE-BYE!

George
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

Before that though, can we round them up so that they may sign my HS yearbook?

2 fine things happened with this thread.
1. JDS44's suggestion to post pix--great idea and very enjoyable.
2. Seeing Steelhead's return. That made a nice end to my day!

The rest is so far beneath the dignity and talent of the folks here, that I am unable to articulate, with eloquence, the repugnancy I feel for it all.

Yeah, the man appears to push some buttons--so what? He's sticking up for himself and doing so with some pride and dignity. Mr. Bin provides all of us a button to push if you don't want to engage. Instead, you all let yourself get pulled back into this quagmire.

I didn't want to post believing it was beneath me to get involved in this fiasco. But, after I keep coming back to see the most awesome photos of your successes, I keep getting punched with this HS. Sorry--but the better man/woman should let this thread have it's last breath, save for the photos!
Can I be on YOUR TEAM, isaac, at next recess time?

Now I got to go see if Steelhead is back for real, hope so!
well darn. I turn my back for 5 min, and look at what all I missed. Wow. This thread degenerated to crap in almost nothing flat.

WB.

+1

Mike

+2

+3
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

Before that though, can we round them up so that they may sign my HS yearbook?

2 fine things happened with this thread.
1. JDS44's suggestion to post pix--great idea and very enjoyable.
2. Seeing Steelhead's return. That made a nice end to my day!

The rest is so far beneath the dignity and talent of the folks here, that I am unable to articulate, with eloquence, the repugnancy I feel for it all.

Yeah, the man appears to push some buttons--so what? He's sticking up for himself and doing so with some pride and dignity. Mr. Bin provides all of us a button to push if you don't want to engage. Instead, you all let yourself get pulled back into this quagmire.

I didn't want to post believing it was beneath me to get involved in this fiasco. But, after I keep coming back to see the most awesome photos of your successes, I keep getting punched with this HS. Sorry--but the better man/woman should let this thread have it's last breath, save for the photos!

Thank you Isaac. I've been waiting for this post.

Now, please, out of respect for Rick, please let this go. My suggestion is to double-click here:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...lat/Number/1252702/page/1/gonew/1#UNREAD
Originally Posted by Blaine

His posts are a lot more enjoyable to read than the ones trying to give him the boot here. Jeeze, you guys ought to hear yourselves. Can’t you post about something else?

I can’t believe I even responded to this inane thread………

WB.

+1

Mike

+2

+3

+4
isaac and MurphysLaw
I thank each of you for putting this thing away in convincing fashion. Reminds me of something an old man told me about Life being a bucket of chit... with the handles on the inside. Sometimes you have to reach down into the bucket to move it out of the way... and get a little on ya... But most of the time you are far better off just walking around it.
art
I too am in your camp issac, sheesh, it is a good thing I wear boots! Sure would be too late to save the socks otherwise.
[Linked Image]
I'm thinking I'll print out this thread, and maybe a few others and use them on the garden this year! smile
Hope you got lots of paper and some rubber gloves! grin

things seem to be just about back to normal.....
I'm going to vote in favor of lhonda.He has posted some interesting stuff and if we put personalities aside the campfire is and hopefully will continue to be an OUTDOOR forum.

PEACE, BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
Maybe I'm different,.... but I couldn't care less either way.

I do kinda like those pics of that little barefoot, grinnin' Asian woman that lhonda posted here while back, however. So for that reason, if no other, he can stay as far as I'm concerned,.... but he has to post more pics of the woman,.... preferrably in a speedo next time,...
Originally Posted by BrentD
Originally Posted by Blaine

His posts are a lot more enjoyable to read than the ones trying to give him the boot here. Jeeze, you guys ought to hear yourselves. Can’t you post about something else?

I can’t believe I even responded to this inane thread………

WB.

+1

Mike

+2

+3

+4

+5 I got no beef with this man and I enjoy his pictures.
Bristoe, you're a racist, or....a sexist

Dang it man, you're somethin'! grin

Jist havin' sum fun on da innanet!
I'm a flaming hetero,...

Everything else takes back seat.
you flamer!
Cain't hep it!

I like the ladies,.... always have,... and I have the child support payments to prove it.

I live in fear of getting a call from the Maury Povich show,.... tellin' me that some woman named Wautita has decreed that I'm the father of her 8 children.

At my age, I'm concerned that I don't have enough DNA left to prove me innocent.
TFF! you remind me of some guy named "Dave"!

How's the wodka this evening? It's Friday evening after all.

I'm pretty drunk and about to go drive on icy roads.........

How's the wodka this evening? It's Friday evening after all.

Mine is about gone.

Fortunately, there's a likka sto' with a drive in window 3 blocks from here.

Hell,.... I've drive 12 miles per hour,.... anybody I thump up against will survive it,...

That's my definition of maturity,...
Appreciate the kind compliments on the pictures. I enjoy taking them. A few more pics follow of my better half, taken from Alaska, Tokyo, NYC, NH, Key Largo, N. California, MA, Chicago, and maybe some other places that I've left out.

Bristoe, per your barefoot comment, the last shot's for you. smile
lolol,.... yeahhhhh,... that's a pretty little woman,..

I bet she makes them "squeak squeak" noises,... don't she?

Don't be gettin' all coy, now,... you know she does,....
lolol!
aw-ite,... aw-ite,.... I gotta go to da likka sto,..

be right back,... and from here own out nothin I say can be held against me.

The Friday night rules are now in effect,...

hold my place,....
Originally Posted by Bristoe
lolol,.... yeahhhhh,... that's a pretty little woman,..

Down, boy....down!
OK,.... I'm back,...

ennybuddy slandered my momma or wished me dead since my absense?

Only when she hasn't oiled the action on her .380 for awhile...
nnybuddy slandered my momma or wished me dead since my absense?

Just in absentia.......
lolol,...

I think she could handle a 9,....
nnybuddy slandered my momma or wished me dead since my absense?

Just in absentia.......

I'm used to that,...
By the looks of those pics, she would do fine with a 10mm Auto!
Originally Posted by 340boy
By the looks of those pics, she would do fine with a 10mm Auto!

Actually, she's fond of my .45s. Problem is, she sometimes has trouble racking the slides. Thus, the .380. Leaves a bunch more room in her purse, too. smile

And no, no death threats from me, Bristoe. You ride a bike, so you can't be *all* bad. Probably. wink
lol,.... In real life you wouldn't find me difficult to be around,... guarenteed,....
Yeah B, instant A-hole....just add alcohol!

No, wait........that's me!
lol,.... In real life you wouldn't find me difficult to be around,... guarenteed,....

Likewise, I suspect. smile
never doubted it,....
[Linked Image] eek grin
Julie bustin a move........yuk
She's hot.......
Couldn't say that with a straight face......grin
Ihonda,

Your lady shoots handguns from the right and long-guns from the left?

Chris

[Linked Image] eek grin

Now THAT is one caucasian wench,....nice tits back in the day, however,.....
"The HILLS are alive",.... and alla that old bullshit,....
Now THAT is one caucasian wench,....nice tits back in the day, however,.....

Ther you go again with that racist, sexist crapola again.....
lolol,.... for alla you people who are workin' to ignore me,..... good fuggin' luck.

I'm da "Bristoe!",... a free floating blob of cyber ectoplasm,...

,... Yeah,... I see ya,...

Deal widdit,....
Originally Posted by MurphysLaw
Ihonda,

Chris

Chris, I'm just the opposite. Shoot a long gun right handed but a handgun left handed. My left eye is my master eye and it's just easier. I write and eat left handed but do just about everything else right handed. Like a man said once, "I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous!"
Ihonda,

Chris

Yep. Simple explanation; she's a righty, but left eye dominant. After noticing her shifting her head back and forth with a scoped rifle the first time I had her out, I immediately recognized what was happening (my brother is the same) and had her switch to shooting lefty, so as to not to have to later struggle to break a learned habit. She took to it nicely. Still looking for a lefty youth model CF for her. Maybe a .270, 7X57 or 7mm 08.

In hindsight, maybe I should have let her keep at it righty. With the smaller caliber rifles I have, she embarasses me pretty frequently at the range. smile

BTW, nice catch. Most observant!

I like this place a whole lot better!!

I can use each hand the same.Writing shooting throwing catching ect.When I played hockey the coaches always traded my wing positions around to get the off wing shot.Sometimes I'd be trading sticks 10 times a game to get the off wing.Used to buy 4 sticks at a time.2 for each hand.I guess I had 2 baby rattles as a kid.......grin
Like a man said once, "I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous!"

Love it, Mickey. smile

Reminds me of a tale I heard about a chem lecture, in which simple sugars are being discussed. The professor goes on to describe how the molecules interact, going back and forth. A clever but shameless wiseass in the back raises his hand. When the prof. recognizes the student and asks the wiseass what his question/comment is, he says, "so, does that make the molecules....

...Ambidextrose?" mad grin

I also think he needs to go.
I haven't posted a lot in the 7yrs I've been a member here but on this one I gotta go with T Lee, Isaac, & others; after reading all the referenced threads/posts, I can't see where you folks get that lhonda is doing anything other than responding to provocation, in his posts that were sometimes less than pleasant. Can't fault a man for sticking up for himself & his'n. Don't see him bein' a whiner, & didn't detect the lie either.
I'd talk fish'n....
This thing has run it's course...No?
Ihonda,

Chris

Yep. Simple explanation; she's a righty, but left eye dominant. After noticing her shifting her head back and forth with a scoped rifle the first time I had her out, I immediately recognized what was happening (my brother is the same) and had her switch to shooting lefty, so as to not to have to later struggle to break a learned habit. She took to it nicely. Still looking for a lefty youth model CF for her. Maybe a .270, 7X57 or 7mm 08.

In hindsight, maybe I should have let her keep at it righty. With the smaller caliber rifles I have, she embarasses me pretty frequently at the range. smile

I'm the same way. When my dad first tried teaching me to shoot, he had me try right handed, since I am right handed. I couldn't hit a thing. He was surprised, thought about it a moment, and then said we needed to try on the left. I hit pretty well after that. I'm right handed, but very much left eye dominant. Even to this day I can't shoot right handed to save my soul, but left handed I can do pretty well.

As far as finding a left-handed gun for her, I hope it works better for her than it did for me. I had always shot left handed with right handed guns, but when I moved to 12 ga a few years ago I thought I'd get a left handed Super Black Eagle. I found I had two problems, which I mention because both may be relevant to her someday: 1) the pistol grip of the SBE was way too big for my hands (she & I are probably of similar size, I think) & the gun would get away from me causing the trigger guard to hit my fingers when I shot 3" BB loads at ducks with my big parka on, and 2) I found I was a lot faster working a right hand action than left hand. So, even though we had gone to a lot of expense to get the syn. stock on the SBE shortened for me, it had to find a permanent home in the safe, and we got a right handed Beretta A391-RL for me instead. Mucho Bettoro! smile This is a great model for small people- the length of pull is scaled down, and the stock fit me out of the box. It has a high comb though... that took some getting used to- or, at least, one poor round of skeet.

You mentioned you guys were thinking about a 7mm-08 for her. That's what I use (again, a RH gun)- I've gotten lots of deer with it over the years, no problem. It's a nice cal- accurate & not too heavy. Great for us smaller people.

If she hasn't tried a left handed rifle/shotgun yet, you may want to try to borrow one before you buy. Maybe she'll do better than I did with it. I could make it happen, but I found I was much faster using a RH gun.

Your wife looks like she really enjoys life. It's nice that you can share outdoor hobbies together. My husband & I are fortunate in that way as well. Good luck.

Say- what' the story behind that alligator in your photos?
Ihonda,

Chris

That's what I thought. It's got to be nice to have good fire control in both hands.

Chris
Ihonda,

Chris

Chris, I'm just the opposite. Shoot a long gun right handed but a handgun left handed. My left eye is my master eye and it's just easier. I write and eat left handed but do just about everything else right handed. Like a man said once, "I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous!"

Mickey,

I work with a really anal retentive guy who does somethings right handed and other things left handed. He says that he is not ambidextrous (being able to do things with either hand). He insists that he's bi-dextrous! I don't even know if that's a word. I do feel sorry for his wife and kids though.

Chris
GREAT PICTURES!!! What a cutie your wife is! My favorite is the one in the Chinese market... but they're all great.

I'd better keep Barak out of this thread. He's always had a "thing" for Asian women. blush laugh

Penny
GREAT PICTURES!!! What a cutie your wife is! My favorite is the one in the Chinese market... but they're all great.

I'd better keep Barak out of this thread. He's always had a "thing" for Asian women. blush laugh

Penny

Thanks, I think so too. smile BTW, that's not a Chinese market. It's a place called Tsukiji, in Tokyo. Largest fish market in the world. One of the lesser great wonders of the world, to me. Tons of good shots from there I've taken over the years I'll share some time, if you'd like. Some of the most bizarre ocean critters you could ever imagine are sold there. From better than half ton bluefin tuna (some caught off the coast of MA are of the very best quality, as a side note, and can sell for upwards of $50 a pound), to the tiniest of crustaceans and shellfish. Many of the creatures I see there I honestly have no idea how to even begin to classify. Totally bizarre (in a fun way). And to think, all are edible--to someone, anyway. smile I tried the whale sashimi last year for the first time (minke, I believe it was). Delicious stuff.

Anyway, cheers to you.

Originally Posted by Mrs_Varminter

As far as finding a left-handed gun for her...

You mentioned you guys were thinking about a 7mm-08 for her. That's what I use (again, a RH gun)- I've gotten lots of deer with it over the years, no problem. It's a nice cal- accurate & not too heavy. Great for us smaller people.

Thanks for all the advice; I do appreciate it. I haven't had much luck finding one that fits the bill either. I was thinking something more along the lines of a youth 16 bore for her, maybe a stubby double, I dunno'. Her LOP is size *short*. My buddy shoots a Beretta 391, and I like it, but since I'm pretty recoil tolerant, am not a good judge as to how badly something kicks. I foolishly (if inadvertantly) once upon a time let her shoot one of my 12 bore pump guns with heavy goose loads, and the first shot damn near broke her shoulder (according to her), and about knocked her down. All I know is that it was an asinine mistake on my part, as since that day she has associated shotguns with ouchies. frown Funny thing is, she's shot .270, 7mm RM, .30-30 and others without any ill effects. I keep trying to explain where I screwed up, and that a shotgun can be a bit of a thumper or a pussycat, and have offered her to shoot better fitting, easy shooting semis with the lightest of loads, but so far it's earned me nothing but grimaces... Well, good thing maybe she doesn't care for the shotty; I hunt waterfowl alone for 90+ days a year... smile

The alligators were taken out of lake Okeechobee in September. I was a licensed 'agent' of a FL resident buddy. The hunt involved a crossbow, a float, a harpoon with kevlar line and a bang stick stoked with a .357 mag round. Done at night. Big fun. And yes, they're delicious. I'm having the hide tanned (for a purse and other required accessories, I have been informed mad grin ) and skull done. Should arrive at the end of the month, actually. We killed 4. Biggest was 9.5 feet, weighed way better than 3 bills I'd say (not weighed, but I helped lug it around and muscle it into the pickup, as well as spending a day butchering them). Its back was around 2 and a half feet across, with front feet bigger than my hands. Prehistoric looking monsters, they are indeed. And tasty, did I mention? smile

Thanks for the interest, and again for the advice.

I've been happily married for over 15 years and if my wife is leaving,it's news to me....Don't know where that came from...

Just noticed this. I apparently confused you with one of the other agressors I've been fending off with my stick for some time. For this incorrect attribution, I apologize.

P.S. Sentiment still applies to the other guy, however (ahem, whomever and wherever the hell that SOB is! grin).
I have been CRITICAL of Rick for much of this, without any reason other than me being a PRICK. We all make our own decisions and as adults must live with the consequences. Some made decisions and they are no longer here. I can no more condone it in my workplace than Rick can in his.

I gotta tell you Steelhead,I'm shocked you would kick a
friend to the curb so easily.....
Originally Posted by JeffP

I gotta tell you Steelhead,I'm shocked you would kick a
friend to the curb so easily.....
Come on geez let it rest.Highly doubt anyones been "kicked to the curb".Glad to have Steelhead still contributing here!
JeffP--I'm shocked you perceived it that way!
Chris
A favorite word: ambisinistral

Ambidextrous... Ambi=either, dexter=right... equally right-handed with either hand.
sinister=left... ambisinister... equally left-handed with either hand...

Seems I may have mentioned this before, but I just love that word!
art
Already mentioned it once, but I love the new change and layout here. Best forum on the `net!
Thanks, I think so too. BTW, that's not a Chinese market. It's a place called Tsukiji, in Tokyo.

I thought that was Japanese writing instead of Chinese. wink (Like I could tell the difference. I can barely tell the difference between English and Australian.)
Originally Posted by bearstalker
Already mentioned it once, but I love the new change and layout here. Best forum on the `net!

So do I and especially the new PM method where the replies follow each other. That's much better. Thanks, Rick.
Thanks, I think so too. BTW, that's not a Chinese market. It's a place called Tsukiji, in Tokyo.

I thought that was Japanese writing instead of Chinese. wink (Like I could tell the difference. I can barely tell the difference between English and Australian.)

grin grin grin

It's my understanding that Japanese and Chinese writing is as close as English and Australian.. They can read each other's writing, but can't talk to each other.

Don
BTW, that's not a Chinese market. It's a place called Tsukiji, in Tokyo. Largest fish market in the world.

Dang... I would have sworn those were Chinese characters and not Japanese. Could the characters be Chinese, even though the market is in Japan?

I've never studied any of the oriental languages, but can usually differentiate between Japanese, Chinese, and Korean... eek (Where's the old "help" smiley when I need him? smile )

Penny
Thanks for the allligator story. Very interesting.

Too bad your wife is turned off on shotguns- they are a lot of fun! 12 ga pump is pretty rough on a little person, though. I won't shoot 12 ga. pumps myself, or most O/U for that matter, due to the recoil. The A391-RL (reduced length) Beretta was designed with women in mind, and suits me nicely. The recoil is a little tougher of course with the 3" Win Supreme BB loads I shoot at ducks, but no problem with skeet loads.

Maybe someday she'd like to try a 20ga semi-auto in a youth model. (I'd go 20 or even 28 before 16 myself.) I shot a little Remington 1100 LT-20 for years and years (since I was about 10, and given that I'm around 5' now, you can imagine how small I was then) and had a ball. As a small person, the other thing I would mention is that I do much better & feel the recoil a lot less shooting shotguns at moving targets, like in skeet or clays, than shooting at a stationary target. I really dislike shooting any stationary target with a shotgun- even my Beretta. The recoil feels a ton worse to me. Maybe it's because I'm expecting it & am flinching- not sure. (crippled ducks are really rough on me) (worse on them, though wink ) I shoot stationary targets with a rifle no problem- just not with a shotgun.

Should she ever get interested in shooting skeet or some other shotgun sport, you may want to check out Shoot The Moon's website (www.shootingvests.com I think). You can get really nice vests designed for women in sizes down to petite, with LH pads. I got mine there & love it. They're a little pricey, but I felt worth it. They might even make a custom one you could put a Browning Reactar pad in.

Being a small woman shooting left handed in a male/right hand dominated sport means you have to learn a lot on your own as to what works, and what works well. I hope a least a little of my experience is in some way helpful. But, in the end, that's all it comes down to- my experience, which may differ from hers, or be of no interest. In any case, good luck!

Mrs Varminter--If my wife ever puts me to the curb--Will you marry me???
lhonda,

I bought my wife a Remington 11-87 youth model in 20 ga. She loves it and has no problem with recoil. Maybe you should give one a try.

Mike
BTW, that's not a Chinese market. It's a place called Tsukiji, in Tokyo. Largest fish market in the world.

Dang... I would have sworn those were Chinese characters and not Japanese. Could the characters be Chinese, even though the market is in Japan?

I've never studied any of the oriental languages, but can usually differentiate between Japanese, Chinese, and Korean... eek (Where's the old "help" smiley when I need him? smile )

Penny

Hiya Penny,

Actually, you were technically correct. Sort of. smile Japanese 'kanji', as it's called (with some 6K pictographs) was derived/adopted from the Chinese some 1000+ years ago, and modified. And while many of the characters are alike (and in many cases identical), they don't always translate properly or entirely. There are also two phoentics 'alphabets', as it were, to allow the Japanese to use in romance/latin based language. They're called 'hiragana' and 'katakana'. The average person needs to know about 3K characters to read the paper. A bit more work and overly complicated than our own alphabet, I'd say...But then these are ancient languages, relatively speaking. I read a book on kanji when I was a kid, and it was very interestinhg to learn about the evolution of it all. The 'kanji' for Tokyo is written as two pictographs; one as a picture of a lantern with the sun rising behind it (east), the second is a pictograph of a house/center. Thus, Tokyo = eastern capital. Kind of neat once you begin to understand the basics. My own name, Honda, is of two kanji as well. The first, 'hon' is 'many', the second is 'da', or 'books'. Take whatever you may from that. grin

When in Chinatown here in Boston, or in NYC however, my wife might look at a sign and say, "hey, there's a poultry market", as she's able to make a very educated guess as to what's what. When it comes to speaking to the gal at the register, however, all bets are off, and pointing, smiling and head shaking take over. smile

Cheers,

LH

P.S. Oh, and the Korean language and writing is a totally different ball of wax altogether.

lhonda,

I bought my wife a Remington 11-87 youth model in 20 ga. She loves it and has no problem with recoil. Maybe you should give one a try.

Mike

Hey Mike, thanks for the suggestion, but the 11-87 is a side eject, no? Remember, I'm looking for a youth, semi, lefty job. I've yet to see one...But not done looking!
Thanks for the allligator story. Very interesting.

Too bad your wife is turned off on shotguns- they are a lot of fun! 12 ga pump is pretty rough on a little person, though. I won't shoot 12 ga. pumps myself, or most O/U for that matter, due to the recoil. The A391-RL (reduced length) Beretta was designed with women in mind, and suits me nicely. The recoil is a little tougher of course with the 3" Win Supreme BB loads I shoot at ducks, but no problem with skeet loads.

Maybe someday she'd like to try a 20ga semi-auto in a youth model. (I'd go 20 or even 28 before 16 myself.) I shot a little Remington 1100 LT-20 for years and years (since I was about 10, and given that I'm around 5' now, you can imagine how small I was then) and had a ball. As a small person, the other thing I would mention is that I do much better & feel the recoil a lot less shooting shotguns at moving targets, like in skeet or clays, than shooting at a stationary target. I really dislike shooting any stationary target with a shotgun- even my Beretta. The recoil feels a ton worse to me. Maybe it's because I'm expecting it & am flinching- not sure. (crippled ducks are really rough on me) (worse on them, though wink ) I shoot stationary targets with a rifle no problem- just not with a shotgun.

Should she ever get interested in shooting skeet or some other shotgun sport, you may want to check out Shoot The Moon's website (www.shootingvests.com I think). You can get really nice vests designed for women in sizes down to petite, with LH pads. I got mine there & love it. They're a little pricey, but I felt worth it. They might even make a custom one you could put a Browning Reactar pad in.

Being a small woman shooting left handed in a male/right hand dominated sport means you have to learn a lot on your own as to what works, and what works well. I hope a least a little of my experience is in some way helpful. But, in the end, that's all it comes down to- my experience, which may differ from hers, or be of no interest. In any case, good luck!

You're welcome on the gator stuff; 'twere great fun.

5' tall? Wow. You're a real shrimp, huh? Hell, mine's 5' 2" (albiet with heels). smile

All your great suggestions taken with much thanks. I'll have to have her read this later.

Best,

LH

lhonda,

Mike

Hey Mike, thanks for the suggestion, but the 11-87 is a side eject, no? Remember, I'm looking for a youth, semi, lefty job. I've yet to see one...But not done looking!

Have you considered an Ithaca 37 pump? They are bottom eject and it's a simple matter to cut off the stock to correct length and install a good recoil pad. Having a stock that fits does wonders to make recoil tolerable.

Have you considered an Ithaca 37 pump? They are bottom eject and it's a simple matter to cut off the stock to correct length and install a good recoil pad. Having a stock that fits does wonders to make recoil tolerable.

No, I hadn't, Mickey. I'll put that one on the list as well to check. I'm more thinking that a semi would do more to tame recoil, in addition to a proper fit and r/c pad. Right you are about bottom eject, though. I'd already considered Browning for that reason. wink

Thanks, mister!

LH
A second to Mickey's suggestion about an Ithaca 37. Sweet to handle and a thing of beauty in its own right.

No, I hadn't, Mickey. I'll put that one on the list as well to check. I'm more thinking that a semi would do more to tame recoil, in addition to a proper fit and r/c pad. Right you are about bottom eject, though. I'd already considered Browning for that reason. wink

Thanks, mister!

LH

There's no doubt the gas operated semi auto would help with recoil but the Decelerator pad will do much, also. Just stay away from them heavy loads......they will hurt you!
Originally Posted by DMB

grin grin grin

It's my understanding that Japanese and Chinese writing is as close as English and Australian.. They can read each other's writing, but can't talk to each other.

Don

I can talk Australian, Don.

Fosters, Mate! smile
Hey, I give a thumbs up for the Ithaca 37, I have a Deer Slayer in 20 guage and it really doesn't have a lot of recoil even with the 3" mag slugs. I hate heavy recoiling shoulder arms. Ask anyone here why I like my 303 Savage so much. Les
Mrs Varminter--If my wife ever puts me to the curb--Will you marry me???

Thanks Isaac- you are very sweet! I'll keep that in mind if I ever put my husband to the curb! wink
Till then, I'll just quote Eeyore and say, "Thanks for noticin' me." smile
[quote=lhonda
5' tall? Wow. You're a real shrimp, huh? Hell, mine's 5' 2" (albiet with heels). smile[/quote]

heh-heh. 4'11", actually. "Ebi", you might say, in Japanese. wink Speaking of ebi, we're having ebi, hamachi, tako, and some other odds & ends at our house tomorrow. My half Thai/half Japanese husband is a sushi chef, in addition to being a gun nut. (we get it all NDA'd from CA) Yum.

And here I'm giving all this little person advice to your wife only to find out she's a GIANT!

Enjoy.
Oh man, Mrs Varminter, where do you live, I would really like to meet your hubby. Some of my favorite foods. I may need to talk to you off line about some recipes. grin Les
I'd talk fish'n....

Hi Bart. I counted 27 votes for you, counting a few non-committals in your favor, just to be generous. That leaves you what, 250 votes shy of 2%? Let's see: OK, that's ~.19%. Not exactly what I'd call an overwhelming majority you speak for. Perhaps you'll grant me that your previous suppositions stating that you spoke for the majority here were a trifle grandiose at this juncture?

You know, I first came here years ago (different handle), and enjoyed the talk, the jokes and the hunting knowledge that was shared freely. At some point, I watched a bunch of folks with a wealth of experience and knowledge inexplicably become bullies; hunting forum tyrants, I guess. Inflated egos and a gaggle of blowhards started heckling, shaming, insulting and intimidating folks here, and suddenly, others jumped on the hobo train and elevated the principals to idol status. Anyone who, God forfend, challenged any of them, or their views (on ANYTHING) got skewered and had verbal rotten vegetables slung at them in the town common. As a result, I think many here got quiet in the presence of the pseudo-rifle-demigods. Am I making this stuff up? No. I have received a number of PMs in the past month or so, many with folks who say that they support my stance, respect my not backing down, but wish me luck *privately*, as they like it here and...Probably they don't want to get burned by association. On a public forum? What the...?

I thought, and think, that that *sucked*. First, I'm a man. Second, I'm a husband. Third, I'm an American, and somewhere close by I'm a hunter. I originally came here to learn and maybe share some experiences, maybe make a few friends and have some laughs. Instead, I at some point could take no more and challenged the word of the ruling class, those whose sermons and ways shall never be disputed. Ever since, I have been trading blows with what, 40 of the members here? For what? Because I have some sense of pride, and won't take being disrespected, slandered and the butt of racist jokes without pulling my own pistols and slinging lead? I mean, WTF, man? I'm nobody's hero (save maybe my little girl's :)), admittedly harbor some off-beat ideas and can sometimes unnecessarily be a prick. Sometimes maybe I have a bad day, or somebody rubs me the wrong way, and I make an uncalled-for remark. My luggage; I'll own that. But the interchanges that went on here went far beyond insults. I can take some ribbing and roasting, maybe more than most, but there's a point at which the jokes aren't jokes anymore. It's hatred and bigotry and a mob mentality, and I'll start swinging in the face of it *every time*. As has been said in some of the neighborhoods I grew up in, 'that sheet don't float'. Just leave on my own accord, because I won't capitulate or surrender to folks like Larry and Bart? Not in a million fooking years.

Anyway, my offer stands, Bart. You put me on ignore, and I'll do the same. Problem solved.

What say you?

LH

heh-heh. 4'11", actually. "Ebi", you might say, in Japanese. wink Speaking of ebi, we're having ebi, hamachi, tako, and some other odds & ends at our house tomorrow. My half Thai/half Japanese husband is a sushi chef, in addition to being a gun nut. (we get it all NDA'd from CA) Yum.

And here I'm giving all this little person advice to your wife only to find out she's a GIANT!

Enjoy.

Go on wit' yo bad self...

Hilarious! We must talk; We put 13 bluefin in the boat in one day last year 40 NM south of Nantucket. Can you spell chu toro? smile

day-um,... that may be the most verbose way I've ever seen of someone saying "nyah nyah",...
I'd talk fish'n....

Hi Bart. I counted 27 votes for you, counting a few non-committals in your favor, just to be generous. That leaves you what, 250 votes shy of 2%? Let's see: OK, that's ~.19%. Not exactly what I'd call an overwhelming majority you speak for. Perhaps you'll grant me that your previous suppositions stating that you spoke for the majority here were a trifle grandiose at this juncture?

You know, I first came here years ago (different handle), and enjoyed the talk, the jokes and the hunting knowledge that was shared freely. At some point, I watched a bunch of folks with a wealth of experience and knowledge inexplicably become bullies; hunting forum tyrants, I guess. Inflated egos and a gaggle of blowhards started heckling, shaming, insulting and intimidating folks here, and suddenly, others jumped on the hobo train and elevated the principals to idol status. Anyone who, God forfend, challenged any of them, or their views (on ANYTHING) got skewered and had verbal rotten vegetables slung at them in the town common. As a result, I think many here got quiet in the presence of the pseudo-rifle-demigods. Am I making this stuff up? No. I have received a number of PMs in the past month or so, many with folks who say that they support my stance, respect my not backing down, but wish me luck *privately*, as they like it here and...Probably they don't want to get burned by association. On a public forum? What the...?

I thought, and think, that that *sucked*. First, I'm a man. Second, I'm a husband. Third, I'm an American, and somewhere close by I'm a hunter. I originally came here to learn and maybe share some experiences, maybe make a few friends and have some laughs. Instead, I at some point could take no more and challenged the word of the ruling class, those whose sermons and ways shall never be disputed. Ever since, I have been trading blows with what, 40 of the members here? For what? Because I have some sense of pride, and won't take being disrespected, slandered and the butt of racist jokes without pulling my own pistols and slinging lead? I mean, WTF, man? I'm nobody's hero (save maybe my little girl's :)), admittedly harbor some off-beat ideas and can sometimes unnecessarily be a prick. Sometimes maybe I have a bad day, or somebody rubs me the wrong way, and I make an uncalled-for remark. My luggage; I'll own that. But the interchanges that went on here went far beyond insults. I can take some ribbing and roasting, maybe more than most, but there's a point at which the jokes aren't jokes anymore. It's hatred and bigotry and a mob mentality, and I'll start swinging in the face of it *every time*. As has been said in some of the neighborhoods I grew up in, 'that sheet don't float', Just leave on my own accord, because I won't capitulate or surrender to folks like Larry and Bart? Not in a million fooking years.

Anyway, my offer stands, Bart. You put me on ignore, and I'll do the same. Problem solved.

What say you?

LH

Couldn't just leave it alone, either you need to have the last word or you enjoy the crap you supposedly dislike.
Geeze, Now why'd the hell you feel the need to blow on the embers like that, I thought Bart made it clear it was time to move on, and it kind of looked like all had done so...enough already.
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Geeze, Now why'd the hell you feel the need to blow on the embers like that, I thought Bart made it clear it was time to move on, and it kind of looked like all had done so...enough already.

Why? WHY? Is that a serious question? Because I'm not done with him, that's why. After a month of trying to bash me out of here, dealing with every shot Bart and every single Johnny-Come-Lately supporter has taken at me, when some folks start speaking up maybe in my corner, he says 'let's move on'? and I should drop it? Are you kidding me? I don't want to deal with this [bleep] from him anymore, and want to have him agree to ignore me. I'm not asking him to be a freaking martyr; just to agree to leave me alone. In turn, I'll do the same. Is that asking too much?

I don't think so.
It's just da innanet,....
It's just da innanet,....

I realize, but that's no excuse for abandoning one's ideals, pride and self-respect where I come from.

Why? WHY? Is that a serious question? Because I'm not done with him, that's why. After a month of trying to bash me out of here, dealing with every shot Bart and every single Johnny-Come-Lately supporter has taken at me, when some folks start speaking up maybe in my corner, he says 'let's move on'? and I should drop it? Are you kidding me? I don't want to deal with this [bleep] from him anymore, and want to have him agree to ignore me. I'm not asking him to be a freaking martyr; just to agree to leave me alone. In turn, I'll do the same. Is that asking too much?

I don't think so.

Well OK, suit yourself.
Myself, I tend to try to take the higher road in this kind of stuff, but hey, go ahead, get in there, tiger.

I don't think so.

lhonda

After reading this thread,the "stick" thread and my own experience with you in a thread started by Wildswalker dealing with New York state issues, I've come to the conclusion you might just enjoy, and intentionally initiate the conflict. I understand your position with the racial insults, but as I said to you a while back, you are somewhat condescending and arrogant. Not to mention, in my opinion, push the buttons that start alot of this crap. You have to see it, right? I'm not replying in this thread to take a shot at you, we exchanged PM's and "olive" branches, and all is well. What I cant figure out is why almost every negative thread here involves you at the center of the controversy. You have a wealth of hunting experience, I for one, enjoy the read, especially the NH moose hunt. It appears to me that Bart had moved on, why cant you do the same?

adkstalker
All I'm asking, in short, is that the man agrees to leave me alone. Only. Is that against the rules here?
Not at all....

Well OK, suit yourself.
Myself, I tend to try to take the higher road in this kind of stuff, but hey, go ahead, get in there, tiger.

Easy to take the high road when you're not the target.
[Linked Image]
All I'm asking, in short, is that the man agrees to leave me alone. Only. Is that against the rules here?

Yep, you did, right after the lecture. I for one thought up until now you usually only reacted to provocation, however after this thread has died down seems you wish to keep the flame burning.

IMHO if being left alone is truly your intent, it would seem to me you just missed your golden moment.
Originally Posted by Adkstalker

I don't think so.

lhonda

After reading this thread,the "stick" thread and my own experience with you in a thread started by Wildswalker dealing with New York state issues, I've come to the conclusion you might just enjoy, and intentionally initiate the conflict. I understand your position with the racial insults, but as I said to you a while back, you are somewhat condescending and arrogant. Not to mention, in my opinion, push the buttons that start alot of this crap. You have to see it, right? I'm not replying in this thread to take a shot at you, we exchanged PM's and "olive" branches, and all is well. What I cant figure out is why almost every negative thread here involves you at the center of the controversy. You have a wealth of hunting experience, I for one, enjoy the read, especially the NH moose hunt. It appears to me that Bart had moved on, why cant you do the same?

adkstalker

"because i'm not done with him, that's why"

You have the respect of many here, I would imagine you might start losing it at this point. Good luck

adkstalker

Yep, you did, right after the lecture. I for one thought up until now you usually only reacted to provocation, however after this thread has died down seems you wish to keep the flame burning.

IMHO if being left alone is truly your intent, it would seem to me you just missed your golden moment.

ding ding we've got a winner!!

Righto. Up until tomorrow, when Bart and his henchmen start in on me again...I believe I've seen this movie before, Barkoff. All I want is finality, not attention.
All I want is finality

Seppuku?
[Linked Image]
All I want is finality

Seppuku?

Why, I don't know, but I like your style, Steelhead. Thanks for the giggle.
[Linked Image]
Maybe the reason I took all this so personally was because Larry really was a hero of mine, too. I guess I must admit to admiring him secretly. He clearly really was a guy of many talents, although back in the day I think he used to get a *little* carried away with the whole black leather biker thing...

[img][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n29/birddown/BigShtick.jpg[/img][/img]
[Linked Image]

Some succeeded in living the American Dream. Others stayed home and blamed the spics, chinks, [bleep], wops, jews, arabs, japs, micks and their neighbor's dog for their 'misfortune'.

We clear now?

Hmmm.. I thought this chit wasn't acceptable?
Dude, Just stop reading the thread!
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Paul Walukewicz
Dude, Just stop reading the thread!

He can't read, that's why he only posts pictures..
I'm getting the feeling that he wants me to start posting pictures too...
I know I am.........
Having too much fun this way. grin
[Linked Image]
Dare you to do the Breyer's ice cream add........
On second thought, DON'T.......
don't think I'd last as long as stick did if i threw that one up!!
I'm drunk! I'm in the mood to pizz some people off!!! Who wants some????
I was told that a couple of times Paul, too strong for them. grin Rubber ain't slowing me down. grin les
...I believe I've seen this movie before, Barkoff.

Believe I might have seen it too... "The Red Sun" wink
Bring it on Big Boy! grin Ain't Skeered! Les
Lemme grab another drink 1st. Les
You asked for it...... beiach!!!
found one that seems appropriate for you...

[Linked Image]
Beiach, boy so tame, and the picture you can do better than that. grin Here let me help.....Gentleman Pauls Latest squeeze!

[Linked Image]
Try harder.. this is to easy......

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Violator22
Here let me help.....Gentleman Pauls Latest squeeze!

[Linked Image]

Come on guys,let's not post disgusting photos like that.....

WB.
[Linked Image]
Go play somehwere else WCB adults are talking. grin les
think you meant to say this.....

[Linked Image]
Paul ya gotta quit seeing these older women

[Linked Image]
Somehow this just seems appropriate.

[Linked Image]
had a girlfriend like that once, left her azz in Alaska. grin Les
Glad to see you, Paul. You and Steelie are right in stride tonight.

t smile
So did this

[Linked Image]
Paul

This fits.

Quote from the Phillipines, circa early 70s

"Hey Joe, I love you pretty much. You buy me airconditioned Honda?"
[Linked Image]

WB.
try to make it a challenge retard....

[Linked Image]
A happy one just for you WCB

[Linked Image]
You'll have to wait. looks to me like WB wants to play....grins
And for us Drinkers

[Linked Image]
Ya think he can hang with the big boys? grin Les
Les.. here you go... make sure you follow the directions...

[Linked Image]
Looks like he's already hiding.....
I need a beer....... be back in a minute......
This thread is getting as ugly as this....almost.

[Linked Image]

WB.
I'm back.
Dude,

Let's try to think a little before we post.. K... now think hard and come on and bust my balls..... Till then just STFU. K..
Ah thats okay, none of us had a wrestler as an Avatar. A real femine one at that. grin I would rather have this as an avatar. [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
ROTFLMFAO Holy Crap that is the best I've seen yet. Gotta save that one. grin Les
It would have been used on you if numb nuts didn't want to play...
S'head,hard at work.......
[Linked Image]

WB.
I heard tell that he's the CA chapter president of NAMBLA... who'd have thought....
A very young WCB

[Linked Image]
Let's go sunshine.. You want to play with the adults you got to stop putting up your yearbook photo's...
A baby picture

[Linked Image]
Yes. it's turning out to be a good evening....
[Linked Image]
i thought we stopped talking about you??....
His first glass of.........welll you know

[Linked Image]
Oh I was posting pictures I found of our buddy WCB. grin Les
Guess his mom caught him sniffing her underwear....

Too bad. thought this had some promise...
Just sittin back,watching the drunks make asses of themselves.....

WB.
it's cool. we all know you're scared......
Big mirror you must have........
We can get you a dog if you need. C'mon, grab them little squirrel marbles and let us see what you got. grin les
[Linked Image]
Ugly dudes and drunk lard asses,don�t scare me much.....

WB.
Man! that's one ugly chick!!!!
Hey I found one of his old shirts.

[Linked Image]
you got a problem with my condition??/

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I guess this pic,skipped your memory?

[Linked Image]

WB.
Looks like a picture of any mount I see in Cripple Creek. Really impressed........not les
Dude, anyone can take a pic of a deer head and call it there own... try again junior......
Compelling...........
How's this. just post a picture of you with what you killed this year (06) and i'll do the same... K???
Come on nut licker..... What? you need me to start????
Yeah,I went out and took a pic of someone else's deer head and posted it here.Puh-leeze.It's hanging over the 'puter now as I type this.

You guys are pathetic........

WB.
sure it is.....

you want me to go first eh? OK.....
There's this one..

[Linked Image]
You're next...
Got anything stiped?
Why yes! yes i do...

wait for it.......
How's this one...

[Linked Image]
I'd post pics,but you'ld all deny that it was really me-I'm probably just ripping off someone else's hunting pics,just like I ripped off that deer head photo,right?

ROFLMFAO.......

WB.
Any other requests??
Texas exotics don't count.........

Anything ape like?
It's clear that that's the only option you had.. it's cool. one day you'll actually go hunting and shoot something. It's a coming of age thing. your dad will explain it to you.
good cause i got skunked in December in texas. course i was down their in January 06 too...
This kind of what you was looking for???

[Linked Image]
Why would I want to give you guy's a photo of me,so you could Photoshop the piss out of it?I'm not that dumb.

WB.
Cause i know you like the stripped horses.....grin

[Linked Image]
Double tap...
I find that hard to believe! You just don't have any pictures of you... I've put up some of mine?? i ain't sceered... guess you're just a teenage kid playing on moms computer....

Best get some sleep.. the quickie mart opens early.. don't want to be late for your shift....
I think this one's pretty cool too...

[Linked Image]
I've got plenty,just none on the hard drive,and none I'm dumb enough to scan and post here to allow either you or S'head to monkey with via Photoshop.

Not really interested in proving anything to either of you two.S'head asked me to post a pic of one of my "Booners" a month or two back,so I posted a pic of my best buck ever,that 176 B&C blacktail that I killed with a muzzle loader.That shut him up then.Now he wants to see pics again,I post the pic and he says I didn't kill it.Oh well.

WB.
Prove it.... I can take pictures of mounts and try to pass them off here but i know someone would call BS on it just like i've done with you....

Kind of convenient to not have any on the computer but you can talk chit about others without bringing anything to the table.. Compelling.....
I've got better things to do.If you're ever in the neighborhood,you can come by the house and see it for yourself.

At least one forum member already has,but I doubt if he wants to get into this chit storm......

WB.
this is boring... i'm going to bed...
You and Cohiba can play pickle tickle all you want but it don't make what you're saying true....
Have you ever posted anything here,that wasn't some sort of rant?

WB.
Plenty.... have you????

Thing is, i actually go hunting, build guns, and post [bleep] about it.. what do you bring to the table??? UFC crap? great, i know if i want to roll around on the ground with another man that you're the one i need to talk to in order to get firsthand advice on the matter... Doubt that i'll be calling on your expertise ever....
evidently it's your bed time? oh well. guess i'll go to bed too... sweet Dreams.......
I find it hilarious that you guy�s think that all I post about is the UFC.Do a search of my posts. Out of 2700,I�ve maybe made what,100 posts at most over the years on the subject?

You�ve made more posts saying �Blow me�, than I have about fighting.....

WB.
Before i leave for the evening. Just wanted to comment on the current avatar of Steely. Obviously you harbor sexual fantasy's for steely. So, i'll do you a favor and get you an autographed copy of that photo and i'll even laminate it for you so that you don't ruin it while getting your man love on with yourself.....

Just send me an addy....
I just use it for an avatar because it gets you boys all fired up.

Trust me,his ugly mug don't do much for me.He ain't my type....

WB.
you flatter yourself to think that you rate me going back to read everything you've posted. Pretty sure i can sum it up though. I'm sure it goes something like this: Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, UFC, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, UFC,Blah, Blah, Lilhunday's my Soel mate, Blah, Blah, ect.....

Night sunshine... Dream big.....
Sure you do..... it's ok. In this PC world even being a [bleep] is ok!

Sweet Dreams......
Good night Paul.Will you have "Bucky" with you in the sack?

[Linked Image]

WB.
Someone around here needs to get a life. And it ain't you Wheel Chair Bandit!

Your posts are one of the reasons I hang around here- and I could not care less about the UFC!!! But some of your posts regarding music (just for example)- which I do take very seriously, I very much appreciate.

Also, just the manner in which you respond to any subject, regarding your opinions, and letting everyone know exactly- why, where, and what you stand for- even though I often do not agree with your conclusions- I still always admire and respect your frankness, sincerity and conviction.

Hang in there.
[Linked Image]

This thread might be the best one ever...you guys are seriously funny. I even brought my wife in to see some of these posts...god, please dont stop
Some good chuckles this morning...thanks

I don't think so.

lhonda - Really pained me to read your final 'dig' at Bart, wanting him to acknowledge/agree to your 'terms' of settlement. Man, you had things going your way with most reasonable folks here but I figure that one cost you at least some support of members who may have been 'on the fence' but were leaning in your direction. Seems to me that Bart had agreed, allbiet obliquely, to a 'cease fire', but he AIN'T gonna come on here & state that unequivocally. Don't believe either of you is gonna change the other's mind. Man, you have prevailed, at least in most every meaningful way, but if you insist on 'having the last word' in this matter, I fear we're in for some more 'hard times' here at the fire, & while Rick Bin has shown remarkable forbearance, I seriously doubt that he has infinite patience! Contrary to what some say, I think you have a lot to contribute to the forum, & I mostly enjoy your input. How about pulling in your horns on this one & let's all move forward; 'preciate it!
Nice wise touch---for a "NOBODY"--grin
I've told everyone here that lhonda is no good....
I bowed out and he took another dig at me...Says alot about him...
You folks keep feeding him....I'll talk fishing...
Don't give up man! It's just starting to get good!
Dude! you really need to try harder to get me. I'm sure you can think of something! i'm rooting for you.........
[Linked Image]
I may have to reconsider how I feel about his dog. smile
t
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Originally Posted by T LEE
[Linked Image]

I've been looking for that cartoon, T -- Thanks.

BTW, today's the beginning of the Chinese New Year! I'm a Pig and it's the year of the Pig, so I expect I'll do very well. After I give lotsa good luck to P Weed, my old friend & hunting buddy, I'll be passing it around quite liberally shortly thereafter.

PM me if you'd like some of the action.
I have the collected WWII works of Bill Maulden, he was the best with his Willie & Joe.

I am an ex-pig, do it apply to me too? smile smile smile
It was almost worth reading the whole thread to get to the Siamese Twin thing.
Heck, I don't see why not, T. I'm not an expert with Chinese stuff, though, like I am with everything else (that's why you'll have to see my post on the subject)!

laugh

bend over WCB .....

[Linked Image]

You'll love this ....... turn up the volumne

Dude! you really need to try harder to get me. I'm sure you can think of something! i'm rooting for you.........

[Linked Image]

WB.
Originally Posted by Nobody

I don't think so.

lhonda - Really pained me to read your final 'dig' at Bart, wanting him to acknowledge/agree to your 'terms' of settlement. Man, you had things going your way with most reasonable folks here but I figure that one cost you at least some support of members who may have been 'on the fence' but were leaning in your direction. Seems to me that Bart had agreed, allbiet obliquely, to a 'cease fire', but he AIN'T gonna come on here & state that unequivocally. Don't believe either of you is gonna change the other's mind. Man, you have prevailed, at least in most every meaningful way, but if you insist on 'having the last word' in this matter, I fear we're in for some more 'hard times' here at the fire, & while Rick Bin has shown remarkable forbearance, I seriously doubt that he has infinite patience! Contrary to what some say, I think you have a lot to contribute to the forum, & I mostly enjoy your input. How about pulling in your horns on this one & let's all move forward; 'preciate it!

You're right, and I've bowed out. I had a lot too much of the blue label Smirnoff last evening, and it showed.

Apologies for tossing more fuel on the fire (pun unintended, but appreciated); it won't happen again.

LH

*pew*,... at least get ya some Ketel One.
I prefer the taste of Belvy, Chopin, Stoli or Goose, but being that I was with my nutso brother, was slumming a bit. crazy
Tough night; still feeling it...

Signing off for now.
Originally Posted by AlaskaHippie
[Linked Image]

LMAO
My family lived near Chang and Eng Bunker,the origanal "Siamese Twins",back in the 1800s in North Carolina.

The story is,the brothers would get drunk,and start fighting.One would grab a straight razor and threaten to cut them apart.The other would dare him to do it.

It was supposedly the best entertainment in town back then....

WB.
Damn, this is some funny chit.

WCB, best go home and play with your legos lad. Twas a good run but you're in over your head. Your azz has been royally handed to you.

edited to correct my poor grammar
Damn, this is some funny chit.

WCB, best go home and play with your legos lad. Twas a good run but your in over your head. Your azz has been royally handed to you.

again...

Enjoy.

Go on wit' yo bad self...

Hilarious! We must talk; We put 13 bluefin in the boat in one day last year 40 NM south of Nantucket. Can you spell chu toro? smile

...mmmm... chu toro... Actually, as great as chu toro is, hamachi is my absolute favorite. Right off the fin might be another story though. 13... that's a lot! Guess you either had one BIG party, or used a lot of FoodSaver bags!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

WB.
[Linked Image]
Look! it's WB!

[Linked Image]
Look! it's WB!

[Linked Image]

He actually looks a lot like you Paul..... smirk

WB.
My family lived near Chang and Eng Bunker,the origanal "Siamese Twins",back in the 1800s in North Carolina.

The story is,the brothers would get drunk,and start fighting.One would grab a straight razor and threaten to cut them apart.The other would dare him to do it.

It was supposedly the best entertainment in town back then....

WB.

Sounds like they'd fit right in around here. Bring 'em on! smile
The fact that your a kid is lost on some but not me. You really need to bring your "A" game when you decide to play with the adults...

Nice try though... Putz!
Also, the fact that you can't tell that it's a female proves a lot to me. Go put in the rough some more..............
I guess I don't spend as much time looking at fat chicks as you do......it still looks like a goofy looking,fat little boy to me.

I figured it was a vid of you at your 12th birthday party....

WB.
Ahhh. isn't that cute.. Your fantasizing about 12yo boy's now!

Might want to seek some help with that before you end up in prison...

You're welcome Junior.......
[Linked Image]

WB.
that's cute. you seem to be harboring some serious homo erotic fantasy's for Scott and i! it's OK I'm use to little girls swooning at my image........
$20 says he has a laminated pic of us in the shower........
I'd not take that bet!
homo erotic fantasy's for Scott and i!
Hey,you're the guys who keep telling each other to "blow me".......then post photos sitting together with big smiles on your faces.

Talk about "Brokeback"......

WB.
No way you guys can top last night's effort. smile
t
Do I hear a double dog dare........
Just wait!! this is going to get good. i'm getting lit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DDD
t
Just wait!! this is going to get good. i'm getting lit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Code words for-"I'm busy looking up stupid images to post here on Google."

WB.
that withstanding you need to seek some help with that child predator thing you got going on........

You'll thank me after you've sought help..........
You would know, pal.
t smile
Oh, did someone get their feelers hurt??? Guess the images hit To close to home????

Nope,you will have to try harder than some goofy images from Google to hurt my feelers.

You'll have to try a LOT harder than that....

WB.
Bump
[Linked Image]

WB.
It's ok sunshine! One day, you to will be able to post something you've actually done.......
You really want to go the picture route again??? I'm game.......
Don't have the time to hook up the scanner,too busy arguing about it with all you guys........

WB.
You're not arguing with me. I'm trying to encourage you for another round!! smile
t
Save the lies for the girls in school.. Oh, Wait! i forgot, you've already stated that you harbor feeling for young boy's!
You really want to go the picture route again??? I'm game.......

Edited for decency......

WB.
Go for it numb nuts! least i've not hidden behind some fake personality on the internet!!!!!!!!!

[Linked Image]
Try as you might. i already read it! you can threaten using picture off my wife's web site to irritate me but you'll have to try real hard at it with the limited IQ you're working with.....
Here...

What happens to grapes that worry??

They get wrinkles and turn into raisinsgrin...

<THERE....I didn't fook it up that time 'round>

HoundGirlgrin
[Linked Image]

WB.
What does that have to do with my family???????????
Also, We've already figured out that any Female over 18 is fair game with Steely.. but the boy's at 12 seem to be your fortay...
Try as you might. i already read it! you can threaten using picture off my wife's web site to irritate me but you'll have to try real hard at it with the limited IQ you're working with.....

Nice try.I didn't threaten to do jack.

I've got better things to do,than to bring folk's families into things.But,others haven't blinked to do that here before.I was just warning you that if you bump heads with someone else here,they'd monkey with that crap.

I edited it out as I figured it wasn't a good idea to even give anyone the idea.....you blew that though.

Just a heads up.Now back to your regularly scheduled BS.

WB.
Nice try....... There ain't no helping WB now!!!!!!
Don't need any fancy editing here

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b297/Shoalcove/Ground.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b297/Shoalcove/deturk.jpg[/img]

Lets see another picture of that deer head you have, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Laffin................
I'll give you that! that you took it down showed some decency! though i'm secure enough to not get worried over someone photoshopping any image that i've put on the net! nor anything my wife feels to put up either.
Actually, just trying to get the joke rightgrin....

Off to beddy bye...you boyz behave, if that is even possible...

HoundGirlgrin
Some of us aren't compelled to take a pic of every [bleep]' thing they've ever shot,and post it online.Other folks are....

I could post pics of every deer,bear,squirrel,coyote,ect.,I've ever shot and it wouldn't change your opinion of me.So why waste my time?

WB.
Originally Posted by HoundGirl
Here...

What happens to grapes that worry??

They get wrinkles and turn into raisinsgrin...

<THERE....I didn't fook it up that time 'round>

HoundGirlgrin

Are you lost? smile

t
that the first mate?
There in lies the crux of the matter! you've posted nothing that you've done! not one thing! if you post ONE thing that YOU've actually done, not just hunting, Anything in the out of doors. then i promise to leave you alone from now on!
isn't that obvious???????girn
I'll check back in the morning and see how this little repartee turned out. Y'all have fun.
t smile
This is what scares the hell out of you........

[Linked Image]

OH, this promises to be a good thread! though the one i want it Lilhumpy! ............. He just won't reply to my question! figures......
TFF!
Paul Walukewicz,
And there's the rub.

I already have-I posted a bunch of pics of a dinker buck I killed back around '02 with a muzzel loader here.I was packing a camera with me that year,and took a bunch of photos.No one gave a crap,so I never did it again.Even used it for my avatar for awhile.

Have posted boo-koo photos of various rifles over the years.Again,no one gives a crap.The last ones were around August of last year.

Finally I just stuck the scanner in the closet and I don't even know where the camera is anymore.

Now you guys come along,and I have to post pictures.So I post the one picture I can still find,and it isn't good enough for you.Well [bleep] you if it isn't good enough.If you can't take me at my word,so what.I've never put myself out there as any great hunter.I'm disabled and am just glad to be able to get out in the woods.I've killed my fair share of game but nothing overly impressive.

WB.
Then chill and we will all get along.
This is what scares the hell out of you........

[Linked Image]

WTF is the thing with the mirrors?You guys are living in your own little world......

WB.
Then chill and we will all get along.

I'm cooler than a cucumber baby.....

WB.
If your handy capped then how the [bleep] did you expect to kick my azz like you stated in another thread? also, i've been on here for a LONG FRIGGEN TIME!
Just checked to be sure. i'm member #17.

a dink buck is still a buck. i don't care how big it is......
If your handy capped then how the [bleep] did you expect to kick my azz like you stated in another thread?

I'm mean.

And pretty......

WB.
Now you've got me curious! i'm wondering who's been on here longer than me? sans Rick of coarse!
So, your saying, from the Knee's down i'm all yours?????????
Just checked to be sure. i'm member #17.

a dink buck is still a buck. i don't care how big it is......

Obviously it was small enough that you didn't see it when I posted pics of it,which would have been November/December '02 (killed around Thanksgiving).

Maybe I was flying under your radar then.....

WB.
I'll check and see if i can find it for you.......
So, your saying, from the Knee's down i'm all yours?????????

I don't think so Scooter.....

I get around pretty good for a guy who's all stove up.As Stick once said "You couldn't hang on for the ride...."

WB.
I'll check and see if i can find it for you.......

Have fun.The pics won't be up anymore (that Photobucket album is long gone),but the thread will still be there.....

WB.
no luck finding it. guess you can't search back that far?????
I just tried-it wouldn't let me search back that far either.

Which is weird,because when the forum switch first happened,I was reading my old posts from '02 and '03......oh well.

WB.
Just searched under myself and couldn't get anything either..

You can just upload the photo again!
I'd have to dig out the scanner to do that.

See my sig line.

WB.
No mistake! you obviously do give a chit as you keep replying to it...
I'm going to bed. i'll argue with you tomorrow.
I�m easily amused.....

WB.
I'm going to bed. i'll argue with you tomorrow.

It's been fun ladies.......

WB.
Well crap.

You guys finally guilt tripped me into having to post some photos.

So I went down,picked out 7-8 decent photos,and dug out the old HP ScanJet 5P (man,how old is that thing).

Well,I went to hook it up.....and none of the cables fit any of the jacks on my new PC.What the fugg?I guess the old dinosaur isn't compatible with the new machines.The scanner is bigger than my entire PC......

WB.
Drinking and the internet makes for some funny chitt grin
Never mind,seems like home again!......(smirk)
dvdegeorge

Thanks for starting this thread! Its been LMAO funny. Where abouts in W.NYS are you?

adkstalker
No problem,sorta took on a life of it's own,I'm in the Rochester area.
Romance blooms.
Spring must near.
t smile
Romance blooms.
Spring must near.
t smile
confused
Just started reloading and took this sacrifice with the 7-08 and 120tsx

[Linked Image]

My bow

[Linked Image]

Dang it, Mac. I thought you were an old bastid like me?

Snotty nosed kid! grin 7mm-08! Hmmmm...good choice! wink
Well crap.

So I went down,picked out 7-8 decent photos,and dug out the old HP ScanJet 5P (man,how old is that thing).

Well,I went to hook it up.....and none of the cables fit any of the jacks on my new PC.What the fugg?I guess the old dinosaur isn't compatible with the new machines.The scanner is bigger than my entire PC......

WB.

Tell you what. If you PM me an addy, Any addy that you can get mail at, i'll through a digital camera in the mail to you tomorrow! Gratis!!!!
Romance blooms.
Spring must near.
t smile

Hey! stop trying to derail the thread with off topic comments! grins
Well crap.

WB.

Tell you what. If you PM me an addy, Any addy that you can get mail at, i'll through a digital camera in the mail to you tomorrow! Gratis!!!!

I might have to take you up on that......will mail it back to you when I'm done with it.

The chances of you two signin me up for some porno get together is too great though.I ought to just take some 35mm pics and have WalGreens put them on a CD.....

I'll go out and shoot a squirrel and do a trophy pose in my skivvys.And you think you are buff....ha!

WB.
Somebody shot that funny striped horse? Good eatin was it? Musta been hard to sneak up on, or hit with a HP rifle, I suppose. Did you at least shoot it at 500 yards or some ridiculous distance?
It was surprisingly tasty! the first picture was one i shot for my dad. shot it at 80 yards. the second one was for me and was shot at slightly under 1K. yep, right about the 120 yard line. that counts! right?

No malice intended. just a straight up offer. you can keep the dang thing. got it just sitting in the other room. Wife bought me a smaller one, bout the size of a pack of cigarette's. So, i don't need the other one. It's yours if you want it! No strings attached. Though the Porn thing was a pretty good idea! wish i would have thought of it!
Besides not being smart, having ugly guns, and being a WHINER of the 1st order Pain In The Azz is just ugly!

Told you to leave me out of your posts idiot!!
Hey housebitch long time no see......Blake
grin grin grin
Got any good looking rifles or do you still have that same tired old crap---jezz I would rather use a potato gun than those excuses you call rifles? Tell your buddy Bart The Fart that my pool needs cleaning and my thingy needs to be wired. Last time he was here, he left cigarette butts all over the yard and the dog was pregnant! mad

Ya made me laugh on that Don. I'm pushing 37 but feel like 57 some mornings. The mind is willing but the knees/shoulders ain't.

Mac (the young bastid) grin
Originally Posted by Boss Hoss
the dog was pregnant! mad

I've never met your wife....AH!!!!!
I met yours and a shot did not get rid of what I got!! cry It BURNS!!!!
LIAR
I have the reciept from the Trailer Park Clinic you live by!!!!
LIAR
a venue change.
Ok this was fun back to more serious issues!! I love Bart the Fart!!
Why don't you stop responding to anything I post please....
WAIT....Didn't Blake try that and you called his wife names????
BOSS HOSS...Name reminds me of a prison guard that I heard about that LOVED to look up mens asses.....BOSS HOSS... grin
Oh yeah....I'll post any PM from you that pisses me off too...
Be warned BOSS HOSS grinFunny!!!!
Hosebitch that the best you got.......Blake
I knew you were a little light in the loafers please pick another male board member to talk about homosexual activities with. I for one am really concerned that you have an infatuation with my rear end!

Horsebitch...That the best you got?....Bart
You guys are way out of your league here and quite honestly I have had to refrain from what I would normally respond with because of content restrictions. Just remember PIA when the little woman yells OH GOD OH GOD---she ain't thinking of one of your ugly azzed spud guns she is thinking of my magnificent piece of wood!! Exhibition Grade Screwbean Mesquite with 26lpi wraparound checkering just for her with a zebra wood tip! Only the best will do!!!!

That ain't the best I have but it will do. You and The Wire Stuffer never learn do you?
You are a pathetic [bleep]....
Prove me wrong....
Dude...... chill.......
You guys quit hijacking Paul's burn on WCB................
That's what i was thinking! bastids..........!
Oh lookie......there he is now!
Originally Posted by Boss Hoss
I knew you were a little light in the loafers please pick another male board member to talk about homosexual activities with. I for one am really concerned that you have an infatuation with my rear end!

just remember it is only gay if the tips touch
BOSS HOSS has no balls...
He won't jump in with you and Steelhead....
All he's got is trailer park stuff that don't rate....
Sick-em....If he nibbles....
Why????You don't count--just fun to spin up when I get bored grin!!!!! Like I said you never learn do you???

Please pick another male associate--quit speaking of my genitals!
We'll see if i can get a bite.
NO! it's only gay if you cuddle! grins
Easy, big fella........
You really didn't think i'd not be checking this thread? did you?grin
Knew you would. Glad I didn't waste money renting a movie tonight!
we're still waiting to see if it'll get good or not...grins
You think that's all that Boss(asslookerupper)Hoss has to bring tonight?
I guess every Campfire has a toilet and a gutter, but this is pathetic.

But let me guess, you ALL have the censor bombs ready to huck, right? Figgered so.

Last call, girls.

Rick
Might be the only option he's got. i'm feeling froggy....grins
I can take a hint....
Seeya...
come on Rick! it's all in good fun. least it is with me... Just a bunch of guy's giving each other a good ribbing.......grin
Housebitch, my wife just informed me that she would rather play with her synthetics as opposed to your twigs. I find it funny that the best you can do is fantasize about me and my wife in bed, I will talk to her and see if we can send over some instructional videos so that you and your blowup Speedy doll will have a more active sex life.......Blake
um? thanks? grins
not you, but I can ask if she cares if I make copies.....Blake
Paul:

You guys can all take it to the private "group PM" I just sent out. You may think it's all in good fun, but in reality, there's a handful of you that are making us all look like crap.

At the moment, you guys are an embarrassment. Really.

Rick
I'm done. won't do it again. sorry!
Shame, shame, shame.........
You should see that PM fly now. grin

I think we just hit on a new flame war mechanism.

Hell, I don't care if they beat each other to a pulp. Just take it outta our bar!

If you listen close, you can hear them now.

grin

Rick
TFF........
It's Groovy.... grin
I just wanna know how to invite jackasses....
We could make this the longest thread ever...Uncensored....
© 24hourcampfire