-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 28 of 35 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 34 35
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dude! you really need to try harder to get me. I'm sure you can think of something! i'm rooting for you.........

I can't spell... Deal with it...
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

I can't spell... Deal with it...
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I may have to reconsider how I feel about his dog. smile
t

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
[Linked Image]

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."

- Plato
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
[Linked Image]

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."

- Plato
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image][Linked Image]

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by T LEE
[Linked Image]

I've been looking for that cartoon, T -- Thanks.

BTW, today's the beginning of the Chinese New Year! I'm a Pig and it's the year of the Pig, so I expect I'll do very well. After I give lotsa good luck to P Weed, my old friend & hunting buddy, I'll be passing it around quite liberally shortly thereafter.

PM me if you'd like some of the action.

Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. -- Daniel Webster
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have the collected WWII works of Bill Maulden, he was the best with his Willie & Joe.

I am an ex-pig, do it apply to me too? smile smile smile

Old cat turd!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It was almost worth reading the whole thread to get to the Siamese Twin thing.

Mule
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Heck, I don't see why not, T. I'm not an expert with Chinese stuff, though, like I am with everything else (that's why you'll have to see my post on the subject)!

laugh

Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. -- Daniel Webster
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

bend over WCB .....

[Linked Image]

You'll love this ....... turn up the volumne

Last edited by ropes; 02/18/07.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Paul Walukewicz
Dude! you really need to try harder to get me. I'm sure you can think of something! i'm rooting for you.........

[Linked Image]

WB.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Nobody
Originally Posted by lhonda
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Geeze, Now why'd the hell you feel the need to blow on the embers like that, I thought Bart made it clear it was time to move on, and it kind of looked like all had done so...enough already.

Why? WHY? Is that a serious question? Because I'm not done with him, that's why. After a month of trying to bash me out of here, dealing with every shot Bart and every single Johnny-Come-Lately supporter has taken at me, when some folks start speaking up maybe in my corner, he says 'let's move on'? and I should drop it? Are you kidding me? I don't want to deal with this [bleep] from him anymore, and want to have him agree to ignore me. I'm not asking him to be a freaking martyr; just to agree to leave me alone. In turn, I'll do the same. Is that asking too much?

I don't think so.

lhonda - Really pained me to read your final 'dig' at Bart, wanting him to acknowledge/agree to your 'terms' of settlement. Man, you had things going your way with most reasonable folks here but I figure that one cost you at least some support of members who may have been 'on the fence' but were leaning in your direction. Seems to me that Bart had agreed, allbiet obliquely, to a 'cease fire', but he AIN'T gonna come on here & state that unequivocally. Don't believe either of you is gonna change the other's mind. Man, you have prevailed, at least in most every meaningful way, but if you insist on 'having the last word' in this matter, I fear we're in for some more 'hard times' here at the fire, & while Rick Bin has shown remarkable forbearance, I seriously doubt that he has infinite patience! Contrary to what some say, I think you have a lot to contribute to the forum, & I mostly enjoy your input. How about pulling in your horns on this one & let's all move forward; 'preciate it!

You're right, and I've bowed out. I had a lot too much of the blue label Smirnoff last evening, and it showed.

Apologies for tossing more fuel on the fire (pun unintended, but appreciated); it won't happen again.

LH

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
*pew*,... at least get ya some Ketel One.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I prefer the taste of Belvy, Chopin, Stoli or Goose, but being that I was with my nutso brother, was slumming a bit. crazy
Tough night; still feeling it...

Signing off for now.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by AlaskaHippie
[Linked Image]

LMAO

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My family lived near Chang and Eng Bunker,the origanal "Siamese Twins",back in the 1800s in North Carolina.

The story is,the brothers would get drunk,and start fighting.One would grab a straight razor and threaten to cut them apart.The other would dare him to do it.

It was supposedly the best entertainment in town back then....

WB.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn, this is some funny chit.

WCB, best go home and play with your legos lad. Twas a good run but you're in over your head. Your azz has been royally handed to you.

edited to correct my poor grammar

Last edited by Mac84; 02/18/07.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Mac84
Damn, this is some funny chit.

WCB, best go home and play with your legos lad. Twas a good run but your in over your head. Your azz has been royally handed to you.

again...

-Piss into the wind.
Page 28 of 35 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

339 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 12savage, 1beaver_shooter, 51 invisible), 1,838 guests, and 1,137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,024
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.