Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by kellory
I used to be a member, now I'm not. Simple answer is they never, ever, ever , ever, stop begging for more of my money, and they will waste huge amounts of money and resources on pamphlets, and brochures, and flyers, and bumper stickers and every other dang method to beg me for more money.
GUYS!!! SPEND MY MONEY MORE WISELY!!! Now knock it off!.

If you aren't a member, it isn't your money.
Spreading the word and PR are a large part of their mission and they are the most effective lobbying organization in America. I hear a lot of complaints about the fund raising materials and calls. Here's my solution: an answering machine and a waste basket.

I just renewed my NRA membership today for 5 years, and gave an additional donation.

Join the NRA, donate, vote!

I WAS a member, until they badgered me out. I like the magazine and i like what they stand for, but I'm a single income bread winner with a sick wife and medical bills more than my mortgage every month. I am very careful with money, and I'll be DAMMED if I will put up with constant begging, while watching them waste every time I have them.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~