Windfall,

I do recall the April snow storm that belted the northern part of the state with 24 plus inches of heavy, wet snow. Fortunately, I was spared, in that I only got about 8". Still, moving it was no fun. Took me about twice as long as normal with an older Simplicity Sovereign and a 42" blade. Since then the Simplicity has gone down the road and an ATv has taken it's place. Moved a lot of snow over the years with that machine, and see no reason that I shouldn't be able to do the same with the ATV. One thing I've learned over the years is that lots of heavy snow is no fun, nor an easy chore for any snow removal equipment. That said, knowing that wet, heavy snow is coming, I prepare myself to 'plow with the storm' so that I don't end up with more snow than any of my equipment can move.

FWIW, I've tried the snow-blower route - lawn tractor mounted and walk-behind - For my circumstances it just doesn't work, nor is it as efficient.

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.