I have a chance to trade for one of these two scopes to go on a Remington Model 7 Predator in .243 that I just bought. I've been toying with the idea of putting a fixed 6x on it, but the 1.5x6 sort of intrigues me as well. I know a little bit about the Weaver and actually owned one for a short period of time several years ago. The Sightron is no longer produced however, and I can find very little info or specs on it. I have a 3x12x42 SII Big Sky that I like really well, but I don't know how the Big Sky compares with the regular SII. So, can anyone tell me anything about the Sightron? How does it compare optically to the K6? Which do you think would be the better scope? I normally keep my Big Sky on 6x most of the time but killed a 9 point last Monday with it on 3x. I had it on 3x because there was a trail in front of my stand less than 15 yards away. That's why I like the idea of being able to turn the scope down. I have very few stands that way though. The deer wound up being about 50 yards away. I am only looking for a comparison of these two scopes and will be trading for one of them. Which scope would you guys choose between the two?