Originally Posted by xverminator
Steve, I would really like to continue the conversation we started but it's becoming very clear you have tunnel vision and I've got a 30,000' perspective. I've been where you are now, skeptical and in the infancy of understanding. That was several months and several hundred research hours ago....

I don't come here to pretend to be some kind of autist, because I'm not! I do however read and research a lot, I mean a crap load!! So much so, I can tell just by your posts where you source much of your news.....

You are so uninformed on so many subjects that I simply don't have the time or focus to try to refute all of it. In fact I find you mentally exhausting. Skepticism is not a good excuse to be lazy! Do the work!!

X-VERMINATOR

You still failed to answer my question.

With all of your research and vast knowledge, explain the misdirection scenario to me please.

If Q and Q+ are engaged in this massive plan of misdirection in order to fool the Deep State, in order to cause them to expend their ammunition, in order to fool the Democrats, in order to get the Democrats to show their hand, in order to win this war, why the hell would this secret battle plan of misdirection be broadcast all over the internet?

If we know it’s all misdirection and phony, odds are that the enemy does as well. Yes?, Maybe?, or no?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.