Originally Posted by memtb
Originally Posted by bfrshooter
Originally Posted by memtb

Did you cast those, just to regain some semblance of relevance? Or, perhaps....”seen the light”! In any case.....welcome to the “real world”! grin memtb

Yes and even designed the bullet and made the mold. I cut the SBH forcing cone to 11 degrees and made the bullet ogive as close to 11 degrees I could. Came out a little heavy from projected weight of 320 gr. Cutting a cherry on the lathe is hit and miss for weight. A miss of 10 gr is nothing. I do not make molds to sell but will send a few bullets to have a mold made. if any change is made to my designs they will not work.

My “little dig” was meant for “glockdoofus”! I vet posted immediately after you!

Though, I’m somewhat.....OK very envious, of those that can use a lathe or milling machine. My brother is very good, I have trouble walking and chewing gum....simultaneously, together, at the same time! grin memtb

Glockdoofus is a funny man and brings humor that makes me laugh. You did not fool with me when I worked. If you left your lunch bucket on the seat, I would screw it to the bench. I could open any lock and if you were on vacation I would fill your locker with crumpled up papers or a paper Mache doll with a deer tail crotch as ugly as sin. If you did not have the big one, I failed. I was so bad in the army I had to booby trap my bunk since I short sheeted so many beds and removed half the springs so they broke. My life was laughter and friends and never had an enemy or met a bad person until on the net where I was taken advantage of. Nothing is worth the the loss of a friend for profit or fame. I made the first lighted bow sights, stolen, and the way to tune a compound to any broad head in 5 minutes, stolen. So far nobody has matched my bullets since they screw them up. But all is free if you ask.
Even a deer I shot. Do not steal it at gun point, just ask and I will give it to you.
Every site has a king of the hill that has taken info from others. Gun writers today do not how to poop and the few rags I get only advertise what a man can't afford. $8000 binoculars when my $10 ones show the same. Your rifle will not shoot with a glass less then $4000 on it when a Weaver K10 can match it. Snipers used Unertel scopes that failed since the were not purged so cross wires rusted. I still have replacement wires on hand. Held by screws.