Old man is bat schit crazy like that. Old farm house i grew up in was abandoned for a few years so i went to live there to clean it up because he wanted to move back to it. Took me a little over a year. Remodeled and repaired the house and barn inside and out. I have pictures of before and after. Rented a bobcat to level the ground because of all of the mysterious mounds on the property. Several feet of burned tires and trash... Should have called the show out to the place to see what i was dealing with. He moved back in a couple of months after i left the place like a park. 6 months time...TRASHED. Rides his tractor along the roads picking up road debris and brings it home. Dumpster dives in town and brings home broken appliances with intention of repairing them. Unbelievable. Makes you sick and pisses you off at the same time but its his place. Im not cleaning that schit up again when he goes. Haven't been there in a couple of years and not planning on visiting any time soon. Rattlesnake haven.