Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm_gator
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by Kushtaka
Originally Posted by safariman
Dphillips,

Considered and GLADLY accepted!

Too cool.

for the curious, Mr. Phillips is offfering a Leopold Vari X lll in 4.5-14! I am amazed and soooo excited, this option is Absolutely perfect, much more than what I was hoping for here.

I am going to have to make SURE this freind of mine shoots a deer with this set up. Anyone want to donate some salt blocks, granola bars and deer chow?? smile

Once again, this place and especially Mr. Phillips goes above and beyond. Sometimes I can do these kinds of things on my own, this year and at this time I coulld not, needed a hand with a deed. Thanks again to everyone.

MARK

Ummm, was I scammed? Haven't been around for a few years and lost my login info but I was DPhillips, but this sounds like I donated a scope and got scammed.

You don’t remember if you donated a scope or not?

The original thread long pre-dates me, but reading back, this was my initial thought... you don't know if you donated an expensive scope and/or can't read back and remember?

With all the threads started in a day on this site, I think it would be quite hard to just stumble across this thread last posted on in 2015 only to discover you donated an expensive scope.