Some friends and I are helping a 100% disabled Viet Nam Vet get into a low recoil CF rifle to hunt deer with on his home place. Becasue his home state requires a caliber of 24 as a minimum and because of his injuries precluding any recoil we have obtained a Browning Semi Automatic (BAR)in 243. Should be pretty soft shooting. I hope to deliver his new rifle to him when I see him on about the 18th, but the supply of inexpensive used variable scopes over in classified seems to have temporarily dried up and the project has gone a bit over budget already when we saw the Browning BAR 243 and decided that our friend had to have it so we are in the hunt for something in the 3x-9x range of decent quality. Above Tasco/Simmons/BSA and Bubblepack Bushnell but not expecting anyone to give away a Nightforce or sell it to us for $100.00! Can spend SOME money, have some trade bait, particulary if one likes Barnes Bullets to put into a deal.

Let me know what you have, not asking neccesarily for a freebie as there is a bit of money available for a good deal on a low end Nikon or Vortex etc which would be fine for this guy.

PTSD afflicted and injured friend is adverse to any publicity so no names or pictures will be provided, unfortunately. If someone thinks I am snowing or scamming for a scope for myself then don't bother to reply here but I hope most here know that I have plenty of high end scopes and rifles of my own, and plenty enough to not stoop to such a post for my own benefit.

Thaks for looking and thinking of this, All the best as always,

MARK

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500