Originally Posted by Valsdad
You might try it for "training purposes". Get the big can, make sure you've got the wind in your favor, and see what happens.

If it has little to no effect and they continue to bother you while mowing, or your wife, especially if they come on YOUR property........be sure of your backstop then. Don't want to puncture a hole in an innocent neighbor's house if whatever you use "way over penetrates".

The nightgown gal has some serious issues going on there if one of them dogs bites someone.

Sounds like you and renegade have the same neighbors, no one else dealing with the issue, just let the Dobies run the streets?

Good luck with it. I'm not sure they'd still be around now if they'd have gotten one of our dogs in our own yard.

Could i get one to bite me? After youve filed reports with the sheriff and they've had their talk with her? Please?

Otherwise, it would be nice to see them catch a dose of 25 foot wasp spray in the face.

Canned dog food with some old farm house ground up window pane glass with some rat bait and golden malrin might cool them off a bit.

Open can of sardines drained of juice and replaced with golden malrin in old style antifreeze?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin