Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by pdXammo
Thing about Mals is they are "soft" dogs. Labs are "hard" dogs. You can kick a lab around all you want and it'll still love you and obey. Your a real dick if you do but, it'l work. Mals are sensitive and will suffer. The best results come through games and play. Coercives have a place but, arenot the primary motivator. They are superstitous too. You can ruin one with a bad interaction.

^^^This person has no fugking clue what he's talking about.^^^^

You're a loudmouth moron that's reliable to opine on just about everything. That's a reliable indicator of knowing very little about all things and a deep level of insecurity about it. Look into Dunning-Krueger and sit with that one a little. Burn your copy of Water Dog and make nice with the women trainers "ruining" your sport. 1950 called and it wants it's training back. I feel sorry for your animal.
I pick up the pieces that are left after schmucks like you have a go at dogs they have no business owning. I first owned a Mal by accident. Rather than thinking, I knew everything about them having been around water dogs my whole life I pressed into knowledge with some humility. I learned many things that if I was a cocky p_ick I'd have never figured out.
See, I know that I will never be the people I've learned from but, I sure can follow the VISIBLE RESULTS they demonstrate. The last place I'd go for anything would be "some dude" that comments on every single damn topic that gets posted. That's got to be evidence of some significant personality disorder. Now, you'll respond with a bunch of drivel about you did this or that and I'm garbage blah blah. No curiosity, no humility, only telling.

NRA Life Member