I do not believe that a Predator is not any better than a normal Rem 700. These actions are made on modern CNC machinery by people that really care about their product. You would have to really go to some effort to make them as out-of-square as most of the M700s are. Or have the crappy finish found on a lot of Rems.
The predator does have more clearance than the BR actions but that is desirable in a hunting rifle.
Although I have built the tooling and went through the steps to make Rem 700s square and true, I would never do this for someone for money. I put the sleeves on the bolt, Sako extractor, bushed firing pin, all of the things required when "blueprintin". Now that we have custom actions available for $600-$900, it is wrong to charge a nieve customer hundreds of dollars to rework a 700. The fact that they have a HUGE port cannot be addressed, period. Plus, most of the customs are stainless instead of CrMo. Customs can be had with sliding safetys or a Sako style safety. Quicker to build on, just fit the barrel and go.
You simply get more for your money.