those gps's take away peoples brain. my camp sits down at the end of a private, mile long, windy gravel road and the road ends at my place but another road ends about 50 yards away. there is a strip of private land that has a foot path connecting the two and also goes to a river. there is no way someone could mistake the path for a road. its all of 3 feet wide with rhododendron around it like the bat cave. but gps's show the 2 roads as connected. we also have several signs all along the road saying "dead end". we have had fedex drivers drive all the way to the river bank through brush and get buried to the axles. we had a friggen tractor trailer drive down and get hung up on one of the twisty bends and get that friggen thing buried bad for 2 days blocking the road. took two front end loaders to get it out and it tore the living schit out of the place. this is not to mention all the cars that drove right to the river bank before realizing it wasn't a road. i finally put a sign up that says "your gps is wrong". still get schitheads drive down, read the sign and start down the path before they realize the sign is right.

My diploma is a DD214