Those Delorme map books they sell in bookstores have every goat path, dirt road, tractor path, and highway in them. Unfortunately, an awful lot of those goat paths and tractor tracks are no longer "available" or have washed out years ago. I can remember about 30 years ago, a couple of guys came down one of those washed-out roads that we "locals" had known was washed out for nearly 30 years prior to that. Dad and I were watching a field looking for deer, when they came along.

They said that Junior had told them the road was open, and they were "BY GOD gonna go down that road to get to XXXXX's place. I knew Junior, and knew he'd told them the right way, but they were hell-bent on heading down that road. The old creek had cut across that road about a quarter mile down the way, around a bend, and the bridge had been washed out when I was a kid. I told them to go for it, since they were hell-bent on doing it, but to get a really good run to jump that ditch..........................We were watching them as they turned around in another field. Dumbass drunks........................

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.