sledder,

Exactly what I expected you to say. You're pretty predictable. No sir, you don't know me from Adam, but I can assure you that my integrity is firmly intact. I'm not even going to justify myself to you. You aren't even in a position to question anyone's integrity, least of which, mine. I have many more photos, taken by yours truly. Now, how about backing up your outrageous statements with some hard data...some proof.

So, the fact that the USFS hasn't cleared a tree out of the trail makes it acceptable for the detour to be made? You're going to base your behavior on what someone else has done or hasn't done? No, I didn't clear the trail because I didn't need to. I was on foot.

As for signs, all of these photos were taken far beyond the signs. I know what the signs look like. I wish the ATV folks did.

I'm finished with you, sledder. I'm not going to open your eyes to the truth because you refuse do allow that to happen. At least you've shown your true colors, and some awareness has been heightened about OHV abuse and overuse. And concerned outdoorsmen on this board have spoken up in opposition. I thank you for helping me do that.