I saw my post at the top after coming in this forum. so far I have spent 4 nights with my big agnes diamond park sleeping bag. HOLY SH!!!!T I freaking love it!! I have the big agnes q core in 30x78 to match it. This sleeping bag solves every issue I had and even some I didn't even know. the bag is attached to the pad. no moving, no sliding. wake up to piss. the bag is where its supposed to be. There is a pocket for the pillow. This keeps the pillow from sliding off the end of the pad. this was a huge issue when using my 4" xped. It keeps the pillow from sliding off the bag. I don't like the q core pillow that big agnes makes, however a klymit luxe works prefectly and fits just right. There are zippers on both sides. That way you can enter or exit whatever direction it doesn't matter. you can unzip both for extra air flow, or just making it easier to sit up or whatever.

The most unique thing about this setup is you don't even feel like you are in a sleeping bag!! The way the top fits over you its like a natural blanket at home. it can unzip all the way and do just that if you want it to. I bought the 15 degree version, the coldest its gotten so far was down to about 27 degrees. If I am wearing my kuiu long johns, wool socks, and my kuiu merino 200 shirt to bed, I see no problem with it down to its rated temp. I am going to buy an echo park, same bag with synthetic insulation in 0 degrees to take when I know its going to be really cold out and down in the single digits. I have used the bag both on the ground and on a camp time roll a cot. its fits perfectly on that cot and its a tad more comfortable on the cot overall. either way. I sleep better in it, than at home.