Originally Posted by gunchamp
Hey guys. Interested in some advice. What are you guys using for back packing you quarters out of the woods? Looking for comfortable and well built. Will mainly be used for whitetails. Tore my mcl this year and could not find time for surgery. We head far back into the wilderness and im not quite sure i can make the drag yet. Figured this gets me back there with a plan to get my meat out. Thanks

There's more options than time right now.
If you want a bare bones lower cost method there are all kinds of options by going with an external frame/ freighter and comfortable suspension. You'll have connection strap attachment points for 1" webbing or whatever you have. Bungee cords or tire inner tube bands, ie ranger bands and "S" hooks work great too. The quarters are going to cool well exposed to the air, or can be covered if you prefer.
I suggest the lower cost basic options like this to anyone who is shopping for a meat pack and not exactly sure what they want. It provides what will get the job done until they narrow the selection needs.